10

No one's POV

Jungkook said that he wouldn't forgive Taehyung that easily. But deep inside his mind, he just thought how he could avoid the handsome guy.

After the little hug that Jungkook accidentally gave to Taehyung, Taehyung got so much courage. He started to give Jungkook breakfast everyday with some cute gifts which made the younger bubbly.

But Jungkook didn't show it to Taehyung, how he felt butterflies erupting in his stomach after receiving those gifts.

However, today is one of that day we always watch in movie's special part.

It was raining heavily with some little thunder. Taehyung already went to the guest room because he had nothing to do right then.

Meanwhile Jungkook was all under in the duvet because he is afraid of storms. He was so much afraid that he couldn't even try to get up from the bed.

He thought of going to Taehyung. But the thunder wasn't letting him go. He was afraid to get up from the bed, let alone go downstairs.

Suddenly a loud thunder broke out and Jungkook screamed at the top of his voice. He was so scared to the point that he began to cry.

On the other side, Taehyung got up from the bed and went to Jungkook's room as soon as he heard the younger's scream.

He knocked the door and called Jungkook for a while. But Jungkook didn't open the door. Taehyung heard sobs coming from inside, so he opened the door himself.

He entered the room only to see the younger's heartbreaking cries. He quickly made his way to the bed and pulled Jungkook in his arms.

"Hey.. don't cry..look I got you~don't cry, baby. Hyung has got you. Ssssh~"- Taehyung said with rubbing Jungkook's back.

Jungkook clutched his hands into Taehyung's chest and didn't want to let go. He calmed down after sometime but stayed still in that position.

"Are you okay, now?"- Taehyung asked softly, slightly backed out to look at the tiny boy. Jungkook didn't say anything, just nodded slightly.

"Do you want me to sleep with you so that you don't get scared again?"- Taehyung again asked and this time Jungkook pulled out.

He looked at Taehyung with his teary doe eyes and Taehyung cooed at the cute sight in front of him. Jungkook was looking like a baby!

"Wan' cuddles."- Jungkook said, slipping in subspace.

Taehyung was bursting out inside to see an adorable Jungkook in front of him. Usually Jungkook was so sassy but now he was acting like a total baby.

"Okay. Baby gets what baby wants~"- Taehyung said and Jungkook giggled at the voice Taehyung made.

Taehyung smiled and laid down. He pulled Jungkook with him and rest his own head on top of Jungkook. Jungkook snuggled in Taehyung's chest, busking himself in warmth.

Taehyung started stroking Jungkook's hair and Jungkook was slowly getting into sleep. Taehyung heard some snores and understood that Jungkook went to sleep. So he kissed his temple and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much Jungkook. I will protect you from every bad things in the world. I love you so so much."- Taehyung said and kissed again on Jungkook's temple.

But little did he know that Jungkook already heard that and felt so happy in his mind.

The next day