11

No one's POV

"Jungkook, just tell me now!"- Taehyung whined.

"No. I will tell you when it will be 12:01 am."- Jungkook said and made his way to his bedroom.

"You can just tell me now. Why we should wait for that time?"- Taehyung asked with a pout.

He was walking behind Jungkook like a child does with its mother.

"Why are you so impatient? I waited for you too. But you didn't say the fair answer in time. So why should I?"- Jungkook said, as he entered his bedroom.

He was about to go to the bathroom but stopped midway, seeing Taehyung stand still.

Taehyung was looking down in shame and he was feeling so sad. Jungkook went to Taehyung and asked, "What happened now?"

Taehyung just shook his head and smiled slightly. But Jungkook could see the lie in Taehyung's eyes.

"I think you are right. Let's wait for the time."- Taehyung said and stood in front of the window.

Jungkook didn't say anything because he wanted it to be surprise for Taehyung. So he went to the bathroom and got ready for bed.

He got out and looked at the table clock first. It was already 12:02 am. So he didn't late anymore.

He went behind Taehyung who was still standing in front of the window. He hugged Taehyung from back. But as soon as he hugged Taehyung, he noticed the wet things above his hands.

He pulled out and turned Taehyung towards him. Taehyung was trying to wipe his face but Jungkook caught his hands. He wiped the tears from Taehyung's face and kissed Taehyung's nose.

"Why are you crying?"- Jungkook softly asked, looking at Taehyung with his doe eyes.

Taehyung sighed. "At first, tell me if you have forgiven me or not?"- Taehyung asked slowly.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed Taehyung's both hands, putting them on his waist. He brought his own hands around Taehyung's neck.

"If you can't understand still, then you are a fool."- Jungkook said.

Taehyung instantly hugged Jungkook as soon as he heard that. He sighed in content and kissed Jungkook's head multiple times.

Jungkook hugged back with equal passion and put his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Now tell me why were you crying earlier?"- Jungkook demanded, pulling out slightly to look at the elder.

"It was nothing serious. I was thinking about the past. About what I did to you.... Actually you know what? I still can't forget that evil works which I had done to you. I am sorry, baby. I am extremely sorry for that. I-" - Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence because Jungkook cut him off by kissing him suddenly.

Taehyung was shocked but soon he kissed back too. They kissed passionately, pouring all their untold feelings into the kiss.

After sometime, they pulled out. "Don't ever mention those in front of me again. I want to forget those days and want to start a new journey with you. Because I have already forgiven you, Taehyungie. I love you so much!"- Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung smiled widely and hugged him too. "I love you too, baby. I love you so much."- Taehyung said happily.

He kissed Jungkook on his forehead and picked him up. He went to the bed and laid down with Jungkook on top of him.

"Then baby Kookie, how about I take you a nice date tomorrow because we have nothing to worry about right now."- Taehyung said, stroking Jungkook's soft hair.

Jungkook raised his head and put his chin on Taehyung's chest. He tilted his head and started thinking. He was looking so adorable and Taehyung couldn't help but cooed at the sight.

"Actually Mr. Tiger, tomorrow my parents will come. What will I tell them? What if they won't let me go to a date with you? But I want to go to a date~"- Jungkook started whining like a baby.

Taehyung pecked him on his lips and Jungkook immediately shut his mouth. "Baby, don't stress out yourself. Just tell them, you will go to one of your friends's house. That's it!"- Taehyung said and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook widen his eyes. "Oh my Gosh! You are so smart!! That's why I love you so much!! Come, let me give you infinity hugs for smartness!"- saying so, he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed at his cute bunny and buried his face in the younger's hair. After some sweet talks between them, they both said their goodnight to each other and went to sleep in full content.

______________________________________

A short chapter!!📋

Write down your favorite colour in your language.👉
Mine is black and brown.

Do votes and comments to see a successful Taekook date.👬