5

No one's POV

The next morning Jungkook woke up early but didn't see Taehyung beside him.

A cute blush made its way to Jungkook's cheeks when Jungkook remembered last night.

Yes, he expected more than sex but he was alright with what Taehyung did. At least, Taehyung showed interest to him.

He wondered where Taehyung was, so he called him. After a few calls, Taehyung picked up his phone.

"What do you want now, Jungkook?" - Taehyung asked in an irritated tone.

Jungkook felt bad, he wouldn't deny. But of course, he wouldn't say that to Taehyung.

"Hyung, where are you?" - Jungkook asked with a pout.

"At home."- Taehyung replied simply.

"Have you done with breakfast?" - Jungkook asked.

"Yeah...will you ask more questions? I have to study."- Taehyung said.

He wasn't reading at all. He was writing necessary things on little papers so that he could cheat in the examination hall.

"Oh, okay. I won't ask anything. I just wanted to know why you suddenly went after.."- Jungkook trailed off because he was blushing furiously.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He was getting annoyed with this boy, at every minute.

"I have to study that's why I came home. Sorry for not telling you."- Taehyung said, not even meaning the apology.

"It's okay, hyung. You don't have to say sorry. But t-thank you for the night."- Jungkook said with a smile.

"I don't know why you are thanking me suddenly. But I have to end the call. I hope you won't mind."- Taehyung said quickly.

Jungkook sighed and ended the call after saying goodbye.

All this time, he was on his bed. So he noticed the sharp pain as soon as he tried to get up from the bed.

He laid down again and looked at the ceiling. "I guess, I have to stay at home today."- he mumbled to himself.

★★★★★★

The day of the exam came soon. Everyone was nervous like hell. Because they had a great fear for exams.

Jungkook was nervous too. Though he was sure of his preparation, still he couldn't get out from his nervousness.

Every student took their respective places and started waiting for the teacher.

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook who didn't notice him. Taehyung was wondering what happened to Jungkook that he didn't even notice Taehyung.

However, he was well prepared with his items. He just had to seek for the right moment and he could do it easily.

The teachers came and gave every student their exam papers. The exam started.

Taehyung was trying hard to look at the notes which were under his left hand. The teachers were roaming around the classroom, making it hard for him.

One time came, when the teachers started talking among themselves for few minutes. Taehyung quickly took the paper and wrote down everything from the help of it.

He successfully completed his exam paper. But the problem raised when one of the teacher started to check the students.

It was Chancellor's order to check every single student, right before their exam finish.

If anyone gets caught cheating on exam, they would be suspended for one year.

A cold shiver ran down Taehyung's spine when he heard that. He didn't know what to do.

So he did, what he shouldn't even think at the first place.

He looked at Jungkook who was looking so eagerly to find the culprit.
Taehyung quickly passed the paper on Jungkook's lap and Jungkook noticed it.

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock when he saw a small paper was on his lap. He looked at Taehyung with fearful eyes.

"Taehyungie, you were cheating all this time?"- Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook, please. Please save me. I can't throw the paper because the teachers are looking at everyone. Please save me."- Taehyung pleaded.

"But it's not good thing, Taehyungie. And how can I help you? I also can't throw this paper."- Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, please save me this time. I will surely love you back if you take the slander of cheating, on yourself."- Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook expectedly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with pure wonder and said nothing. He couldn't speak anymore after this.

The teacher came to Taehyung and Jungkook, checked them and soon found the paper in Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook looked down, not wanting to see his teacher's disappointed face. The students gasped. They couldn't expect such thing from Jungkook.

"What is this, Jungkook?!"- the teacher asked angrily.

Jungkook didn't reply, he was just looking down and crying silently.

The teachers became irritated asking same question again and again to Jungkook. Finally they took Jungkook to chancellor's room.

The chancellor told the teachers to go away. Now it was just him and Jungkook.

He looked at Jungkook carefully and smiled. Jungkook didn't see the smile because he was looking down.

"I will ask you only one question, Jungkook. I already know who has done this. You just have to say that you didn't do anything. So have you done this, Jungkook?"- the chancellor asked softly.

Jungkook thought for a while, then he raised his face to meet the chancellor's eyes.

"Yes sir. I did this..... I have cheated in the examination hall."- Jungkook said and looked down again.

The chancellor shook his head. He tore the paper and looked at Jungkook.

"I gave you a last chance. But you didn't take it. So unfortunately I have to say this,

You are suspended for cheating on the final exam. You are suspended for one year straight, Jeon Jungkook."

__________________________________

Taehyung will realize his fault when things wouldn't be same again. ♣️♣️♣️

Do votes and comments to see if Taehyung would love back Jungkook or not.♥️💔

How many of you are top Tae or top Kook Stan?🤔