1) how the fight started

Feel free to imagine the characters as actors you want! 

"You better be at the party Zoe," Addalyn my sometimes annoying but sometimes my best friend twin warns me. "I don't wanna go," I whine and make a pouty face at her and our best friend Ember. 

"Come on, it'll be fun," Ember assures me. She knows I'm not a fan of parties like my twin is. To be honest, I don't mind them but I don't want to go to this particular party. It's being hosted by the cheerleaders at our school and I'm not looking forward to it. Apparently it's girls only and a few girls got invited- and of course, I was one of them- along with Addalyn and Ember. 

It's only because I'm the queen of dares at our school and I make games like Truth or Dare fun. 

"It's so not fucking fair. I might not be a girl but they should've invited gay guys," Ethan huffed and rolled his eyes. 

He's one of our really close friends and you can probably tell he wanted to go to this party. 

"I bet they're just holding it to get to know our secrets," I sigh. "Shut up Zoe. Your so paranoid," Addalyn protests, and I sigh again. 

"It's an honor to be invited so just go for me at least," Ethan tells me. "Fine but all of you owe me," I reply sighing again because it's fun to sigh- and it annoys the heck out of my twin. 

Hey, there are times you love your twin and times you have to annoy the heck outta her. 

"Stop sighing," she rolls her eyes and of course I sigh again. She hits me with a pillow. 

And that's how the pillow fight breaks out. 

Somehow Ember and Ethan got involved in it and we're hitting each other and pillows are being thrown. 

"Ok people stop throwing pillows!" Ethan commands. We stop and look at him questioningly. 

"Ok, so after the party, you all have to give me deets of course. And we need to go shopping for it. Hello hoes, the damn party is in 2 days. I repeat 2 days," he holds up 2 fingers to emphasize what we need to stress about. 

"Ok, we'll def spill the tea," Addalyn chuckles. "I really don't wanna go," I whine and Ethan shuts me up by putting tape over my mouth. 

Freaking tape!?!

Once Ember helped me get the tape out I managed with all my willpower not to jump on Ethan and kick him where the sun don't shine. 

"My mom will be home any minute, we need to clean this shit up," Ember changes the subject and we go crazy cleaning. 

We managed to clean everything up before Mrs. Stakes came home. We even had time to start playing a movie we all decided on so it looked like we were watching a movie and chilling. 

After we exchanged hi's, Ember's mom head upstairs to her room to change her clothes. 

***

"Ahh! Eli Brown fucking asked me out on a date!" Addalyn squealed coming in my room. "Shut the frick up," I mumbled trying to watch my show. 

On my block is good and no hate or anything but like the facial expressions they make kills me! I end up laughing and realize I'm on the freaking floor when I'm done. 

Then I start laughing all over again. 

"Zoe, you know I've had a crush on him since the spin the bottle game a few years ago at Jaden Lew's house," Addalyn gives me her get-real look. "Yeah, I know," I sigh. 

"I'm happy for you. But please stop squealing so loud. I can't be deaf to listen to music. I need my music," I answer and she laughs. 

"Anyways, tell me how he asked you out and everything," I say her and she sits on my bed, shoving me a little to make room. 

Well, we'll be up all night. 

"I brought food this time so you'll listen for a longer amount of time," Addalyn tells me and gives me some sour patch. "Ok, keep talking," I say intrigued. 

"He asked me out at school. Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't hear the rumors," she tells me. "But then again, it was at the end of the day," she adds. "No wonder I didn't hear about it," I say sarcastically. 

"He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend," she said quickly. "Ok and?" I said and I already knew she said yes to him. 

Who wouldn't: he was cute and popular and is a football player at our school. 

But, he's not my type and he's my sister's guy and I'll leave it like that. 

"I said yes," she told me. "I knew you would," I reply. 

"But don't worry. I'll always be there for the gang," she said referring to us and Ember and Ethan. "I know," I smile warmly at her and pop my twentieth sour patch in my mouth. 

What?! They're so freaking good. 

Hey hey

First chapter! Comment if you like it and comment suggestions please!