22: Spine Breaker

***Mature warning***

***Like, seriously...MATURE WARNING***

Here are the songs I felt worked with this scene. Maybe not all the lyrics, but the sound. I love the way they flowed with everything going on. Meg Myers is my spirit animal.

He didn't need to ask me twice. I stood with him and followed on his feet, my hands holding onto the sides of his shirt. It made walking difficult, but I just needed to be close to him. I needed to get my mind off Kai's betrayal.

The bedroom was dark, lit only by the reflection of neon lights on the underside of the clouds. Lightning flashed in the distance.

"Can anyone see in," I asked as Taehyung turned and started to kiss along my neck. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that sooner.

"No. The windows are heavily tinted. It was the first thing Namjoon did when we bought the building."

I pushed Taehyung away so I could look him in the eyes. "The building?"

He gave me a confused look. "Yeah. Wouldn't make a good safe house if we didn't control everyone going in and out. The security teams stay on the lower floors."

"Holy shit," I murmured as Tae went back to what he was doing before. He tugged at the hem of my shirt before pulling it over my head. I hadn't bothered putting on a bra earlier, a fact that he was apparently pretty delighted with, judging by the way he eagerly turned his attention to my nipples. I sighed and wound my fingers through his hair, still damp from his earlier shower.

Slowly, he tugged my pants and underwear down my legs, then pulled me toward the bed, spinning around at the last minute and shoving me back playfully. I propped up on my elbows and licked my lips as I watched him undress in front of me. His golden brown skin was gorgeous and I felt that familiar longing for him build in my core. His expression was wild and hungry as he lowered himself down to me, his kisses like wildfire.

I couldn't stop the sounds that escaped my throat as he kissed his way down my chest and stomach before nestling his head between my thighs. My back arched on its own and my nipples hardened painfully as his skilled tongue did miraculous things. When he hummed against me, I thought I was going to lose it.

"You just going to stand there and watch," Tae said, barely breaking contact.

I jerked my head to the side to see Jimin poised at the doorway, looking a little shocked but way more turned on judging by how hooded his eyes were. Leave it to Jimin to walk in on me and someone having sex. It was like his special skill or something.

"S-sorry," he said, still frozen to the floor.

I looked down at Taehyung, surprised to see his burning stare looking back at me. There was a question in his eyes. A smirk. A challenge. I looked back at Jimin and realized what he was trying to say.

"Do you want to join us," I asked, shocking myself as the words left my lips. Jimin's eyes went wide just before a slow, sly smile crept over his face. He nodded and walked towards us. I propped up to let him slide in behind me, then yelped when Taehyung slid a couple fingers under his tongue.