28: My Time

So y'all were a little split on which way you wanted me to take this chapter so I did a little bit of both. I hope you like it!

Jungkook rolled over on top of me, bracing on his elbows so he could look down at me with a devilish grin. "As much as I would love to have you right now, you were just with Joon. Wouldn't that be weird? Or uncomfortable?"

I returned his grin with my own. "It didn't bother Taehyung and Jimin."

Jungkook titled his head back, giving me a harder look. "Yeah, about that...what the actual fuck?"

I giggled. "What? Not into threesomes?"

"I mean, I'm not gonna say no to it, but isn't it kind of awkward with two guys?"

"Not for me," I answered with a huge grin. "Besides, it's not like they were fucking each other. Just me."

"Well, when you put it that way," he whispered, leaning down to trail hot kisses across my throat. He lowered himself down against me and pushed forward with his hips. He was achingly hard, and the sudden pressure against my core reminded me just what I'd gone through with Joon. I hissed out a breath and flinched against the pressure. Jungkook jerked his head up.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Maybe sex isn't the best idea after all."

"Oh." He wouldn't come out and say it, but I could tell Jungkook was disappointed by the pout on his lips. I laughed softly as I lifted up and brought him into a kiss before flipping him over onto his back. His hands slid over my sides and over my back before he pushed me away gently.

"Well, if you don't want to tonight, we should probably stop this because it's about to get painful for me."

I leaned down and kissed his throat, enjoying the feel of his Adam's Apple as he swallowed. "Just because I can't have sex doesn't mean you can't get off."

He swallowed again as I moved down his body, trailing kisses and soft bites across his chest and stomach. Before I reached the waistband of his sweatpants, I sat up so I could pull my shirt over my head. He crossed his arms behind his head so he could watch, licking his lips as he did.

"You don't have to do this, you know," he whispered. As if saying it was dirty. Or like he didn't want to try too hard to talk me out of it.

I grinned and bit my lip. "Jungkook, I don't know of a single woman that is going to willingly put a man's dick in her mouth if she doesn't absolutely want to do it." I shimmied down the bed and knealt between his legs, slipping my hands around his pants and pulling them down gently. He lifted his ass so I could pull them all the way off. His dick was fully hard and leaking a little when I reached up with my finger to trail down his hot skin. I smiled wide when it twitched in response.

"Besides, I've been wanting to taste you for a long time, oppa."

He groaned when I called him that, mostly because I never did. Being just barely younger than him, using that term felt a little weird for me, but seeing the effect it had on him, I considered making it a regular habit. I trailed my tongue over him from base to tip, watching as he pressed his head back into the pillows. He sucked in a harsh breath through his teeth just as I moved up to take him all the way into my mouth.

As I started to get into a good rhythm, my traitorous whore of a body started to respond to the sounds of his breaths and the way he clenched the sheets around him. I was soaking wet and wanted nothing more than to climb on top of him and feel him filling me, but after what me and Joon had done in the hot tub, I knew it wouldn't be nearly as pleasurable as it would at another time. I was just going to have to suffer.