VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Hey guys, I've missed you! I've missed writing,

In fact, i've missed Wattpad althogether.

So, of course, i am just about to start the sequel! However, i started University in late September and it has been non-stop work since then. In fact, last week i had a presentation to give, tomorrow i have a timed essay which i am currently doing the notes for and i am due to hand in a 3,000 word report in a few weeks. So yes, veeeeerrrrrryyyyy busy!

But don't worry, i haven't left you yet! So, here's the good stuff:

- I have decided on a name for the sequel, it is going to be *drum roll please*

When Boundaries Are Broken.

Suggested by Itsa1Dthing! So my first chapter of the sequel will be dedicated to them as well as a mention in one of my authors notes :3 Thank you, i love the title! Also, thank you all for your suggestions! I haven't had short of hundreds and the fact you all took the time to do that was brilliant, thank you so much :3

- Also, I am thinking about self publishing this on Kindle. But my question is, would you all pay between £2/£3 for it? (About $4/$5). It would be amazing to think my book is ACTUALLY being sold. But obviously, i wouldn't just sell it as it is! Why buy it when you could get it for free, hmm?

There would be:

- Re-edited, some key sentences and chapters may be changed.

- Additional chapters; Epilogue, Prologue.

- Some of the same chapters but in different POV's; Aunt Marie's, Marc's, Jas', Damien. (Undecided)

- Brand new art work.

- AND FOR THE FIRST 10 SOLD, I WILL GIVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL SHORT STORY THAT WOULD TAKE PLACE BETWEEN THIS BOOK AND THE SEQUEL. ONLY THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE WHO BUY THIS WOULD SEE IT, IT WILL NOT BE ON ANYTHING I WRITE ONLINE.

Also, if youwould by it but don't have a kindle, there is a FREE application for laptops/macs/computers that you can download so you can read kindle. It is FREE and on the Amazon website.

But yeah, what i really want to know honestly is, would you buy it? It would help me, i mean; i would be able to get some books for uni that would mean i wouldn't have to waste presious updating time going to and from libraries. I would only want you to buy it if you want it!

Peace, Love and (Mc)Kneale,

JSR xxx