»Chapter~28

You entered jungkook's office with your steaming cup of hot coffee with extra cream. You began telling Jungkook his schedule for today sipping on your cup of coffee intermittently. Looking up, you saw him yawning and stretching his whole body. The man looked back at you wearily, groaking at you coffee.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed it and took a swig. You looked at him with a disowning look. "Hey! That's mine. I had asked you if you wanted. You rejected it!"

He rubbed his eyes and looked at you. "Even though you're my coffee, I can't taste you. Not right now. So I've to make do with this." He said continuing with the drink and purposely drinking it from where you had placed your mouth. You blushed.

He was giving you heart attacks.

"What exactly did you do last night?" You asked him as you took your coffee back and drank from the other side.

He grinned. "Nothing much. Just my usual routine when I don't sleep." You felt goosebumps from the tone of his voice.

"And what that routine could be?" You asked him, your voice brimming with uncertainty.

"Working out." He shrugged.

Little did you know, when he didn't sleep, he used to go for hunts in the dark of nights.

"How is it going on your end?" He asked you approaching the coffee stealthily. You quickly placed your hand on the cup refraining him from grabbing it. Jungkook cocked his head to the side. "Feisty aren't we?"

You ignored him but still felt hot when he stared at you as you drank the whole coffee with a single gulp.

He sighed and looked at you with his endless pools of black. "Well if you don't want to give me that coffee, I'll taste you because you are my coffee."

Your eyes widened as he got up and strode towards you with lust filled eyes. Your stomach did a cartwheel.

You started skidding back with your chair but he caught you with almost no effort. The figure leaned in and looked at your trembling lips. "I-I can b-bring you a-another cup o-of c-coffee." You pleaded.

Jungkook tugged his bottom lip between his teeth. "Nah. Mr. Jeon has made his mind. He wants to taste coffee from his personal assistant's lips."

You could feel his hold on the chair was getting tighter and tighter. "Isn't it the assistant's duty to give him what he wants and fulfil all his needs and desires." He asked huskily and started brushing his nose and lips around your neck. You were losing yourself. He was detaching you from the reality slowly.

You sigh and involuntarily tilt your neck to the side. You felt yourself clenching as he grunted deeply in your ear. You both breathed hastily. His hand accidentally brushed your thighs. You clenched them bringing them together and looked away. Although it was a mistake he had seen your response. You were embarrassed.

One more touch and you were gonna let a sound out.

Jungkook didn't stop. He placed chaste kisses on your neck and collar bones. You exploded. "Ahh!" you moaned softly.  His scent was acting like a perfect catalyst in your reaction.

"You smell so fucking tasty. I wanna eat you."

With one last kiss on your neck, Jungkook closed his eyes and quickly moved back sitting on his chair. Both of your laboured breathing was the only noise reverberating in the air. You closed your eyes.

"If you wait any second longer in this room, you are gonna put yourself in danger." His voice was airy.

You fingers ran through your hair and you quickly took your belongings as skidded out of the room.