»Chapter~35

You entered jungkook's office to see his back facing you as he talked to someone in quite hushed whispers. Silently placing his coffee on the table, you tried to scare him from behind.

You had tried it a lot of times but it never seemed to work as he would always know you were somewhere around him. As soon as you took a step closer, his ears perked up like a cat and he pulled you closer to hug you from behind planting soft kisses on your neck.

You pouted. You had never received a chance to scare him unlike him who would always silently stand behind you and would suddenly grab you to hug or kiss you.

He cut the phone. "When would you give up on scaring me?" He questioned nuzzling your cheek. "I can feel you coming from anywhere."

"How can you just feel like that?" You literally thought that Jungkook was low-key a wolf.

"I feel you."

You were always greeted with such weird explanations.

Jungkook nonchalantly grabbed the coffee and took a sip on it while sighing deeply. He had literally breathed on your face like a dragon which made you smell coffee and mint coming from his mouth.

It was nice though.

You faked a grimaced look which made him chuckle and hug you tighter resting his chin on your head.

"Drink up pretty."

"I drank mine at home."

"I want it sweeter."

"Oh-let me get a sugar sachet-"

He grabbed you again before you ran away. "I meant your lips, idiot. Your lips make everything sweeter."

"Oh-"

He sighed. "You really don't know how to flirt, do you? You can't even take hints."

"I'm new to this-" He kissed your cheek and snickered. "You are clumsy."

"S-Stop-" He pecked you again and you whined. "Don't!"

"Why?"

"I am awkward. Can't handle too many kisses."

He laughed and pulled you closer and then pecked you continuously. "Then I'll kiss you so much that you will short circuit and then get resetted to accept all my kisses."

God you were probably looking like the siren on ambulance.

Jungkook placed a hand on your chin while guiding you to drink coffee from his mug. He always insisted that you both drank from the same mug and after much persuasion from him, you had given up. He pressed his lips on the same side of mug where you had yours. You gave him the look of 'what the fuck' as he winked at you as continued to talk on the phone.

You sighed in frustration and freed yourself from his grip. Jungkook led out a dissatisfied groan as he pulled you back pressing a kiss on your temple before letting you go.

If this kept happening, you were sure that he would end up licking all the make up from your face.

You ran to your office before he attacked you with his affection again. You had to attain various outdoor meetings with Jungkook today therefore you quickly finished your computer work now were examining the work of people under you, selected for Airsoft. Taemin had resigned due to the shame he would face in the office. Instead of him a 21 year old talented intern had took up the job. She used to get nervous when Jungkook or you were around her but you would always encourage her and praise her for her work. Jungkook remained impassive.