»Chapter~66

Jungkook chuckled and swiftly changed the position, with you under him. He smirked. "You only top because I let you. Don't forget who's the dom kitten." He slapped your inner thigh. "Otherwise I have to make you realise and you won't like that." You moan and bite your lips smiling. "I like everything you do to me."

"I won't let you cum."

You laugh. "You'll tease me?" "You won't like it. Now be a good girl and give daddy a kiss." He smiles against your lips gently holding you and kissing softly. You melt and hug him tightly. "Whenever you go out alone always let me know wherever you are."

"Are you jealous bunny?"

"Won't you feel a tiny bit of jealousy if I go out with women without telling you?"

"I won't cause I trust you. And you don't even know any other girl except me." You poke your tongue out.

He rolls his eyes. "Because I'm blind to any other woman except you. And I'm not stopping you from doing anything. You can go out with anyone you want. I just don't want you to get hurt. That's it."

"Don't worry, I'm strong." He smiled and carresed your hair. "I know you are. But it's my responsibility to protect you. You are my pricest possession." Jungkook kissed your cheek. "And I won't let anything happen to you."

"Why are you so perfect?"

"I aim to please" he smirked and winked teasingly making you roll your eyes.

"Playboy" he grinned. "I do like the sound of that. But only with you."

"Look at the back of your bracelet." You tell him making him frown as checks it.

• • •
I love all of you
forever and always

He smiled instantly and hugged you. "I love you too, forever and always."

----

"Jungkook! I need a leave." You say as you walk in his office. "Why?" He frowned. "I need to visit my mother and I haven't taken a single leave since ages. So I want those." He grabs your waist and makes you lean on him. "Where does your mother live?"

"Daegu" Jungkook hummed. "Can I come to visit my mother-in-law?" You chuckle placing your hand on his chest. "Calm your titties down Mr. Jeon, you haven't married me yet."

"Yet" he smiles. "But I will." You smirk. "Don't be so overconfident Mr. Jeon, you never know how I might slip from your hands." His grip tightened. "Oh don't worry Mrs. Jeon, I don't let opportunities slip from my hand so easily. I grip on them hard." He squeezed your thighs through your tight lacy skirt making you moan."I don't have much in my following week so I'll join you."

You roll your eyes. "Ok Mr. Jeon." He lifted your chin up, towering you. "Such an obident office wife. Makes me want to reward her." You smirked and whispered in his ear. "Make me the owner of this company. Transfer all of your funds and money into my bank account." You teased him.

He chuckled. "You think you can handle it?" You shrugged. "I handle its owner, not a big deal." He looked at you amused. "You are being mouthy lately, missy. Do you want me to put something inside it and shut you up?"

"The only one who won't be able to speak is you once I take your tiny cute dick inside my mouth sucking you nice and firm."

He bit his lips imagining it. "Sweetheart..." He ghosted his hands on your neck lightly choking it. "I'm nowhere near cute and tiny." He roughly kissed you putting his tongue inside your mouth, choking you with his hands. He then pushed you away. "Go on be a good girl and make coffee for daddy." He says cockily as he sits down on his chair one leg over the other, his lips pulled up in a teasing smirk as he shamelessly looked up and down your body clearly eye-fucking you.