»Chapter~30

You and Jungkook had finished yet another day as you both were walking towards the parking lot. Suddenly, you heard someone calling out your name.

"Miss y/n!" A guy from your office was jogging behind you in order to get to you.

Taemin was one of the cute guys working under you for Airsoft. He was 2 years older than you but since your position was higher he addressed you with 'miss'. He was normally the shy and quiet type.

"I-I wanted to ask you if you would like to go out w-with me tomorrow after w-work." You paused and quickly saw jungkook's expression. To your surprise he seemed calm and pretended to mind his own business.

Because he was infront of his office employee.

But still he didn't have an ounce of anger or jealousy on his face.

"Like a date?" You asked him straightforwardly.

"Yes, like a date." He looked down and bit his lip.

You smiled at him. "Sure! I would love to." His eyes widened as he smiled.

"Really?"

"Uhh.....yeah." You chuckled.

"Can I have your number?"

You nodded and typed in your number in his phone.

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow after work."

You smiled as he walked away to his car. You turned to see Jungkook calmly looking at you with a small smile.

"Congratulations on your first date!" He said dryly as he started walking towards your car.
.
.
.
Whut?

"Aren't you angry or jealous?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at you. "Why should I be jealous?"

"I accepted his offer!"

"So?" He cocked his head to the side and grinned.

You had actually accepted to tease him but he didn't show an ounce of jealousy.

He sees you scoffing anf opening the door of your car. "Maybe you really don't like me. Or else you would have said something."

"Like what? You are just an employee y/n. Dating isn't forbidden here. As I boss, I can't interfere between co-workers. You haven't even given an honest reply to my confession. Why should I meddle? I'm just respecting your space. I've done my work, now you either need to reciprocate my feelings or......do whatever."

You press your lips in a thin line and look at him through the reflection of the car window.

He's right.

If he's persistent, he would be tagged as man who can't take a 'no' from any woman.

Maybe it's you who needs to decide and answer him or set him free so that he could pursue someone else.

"I know...... I'm sorry." You sighed. "I have no experience in this. Good night sir."

He pulled your hand away and slammed it shut.

Jungkook then turned you around and pinned you on the car. He leaned in closer. "I know you did that to make me jealous, sweetheart. You only did that so that you could see my reaction and see how I would send him away and let no one come near you. You like men who are jealous and protective, don't you?" Jungkook grinned. "You like a man who would pin you against the car like this.......and maybe leave marks all over you .......hate fuck you to make you understand that you belong to him. Isn't that right.....kitty?"

Your heart stopped as you heard his words. "N-No, I thought you liked me, so you must be angry." You said looking away.

"Do you like me?" He said in a low voice. "Nope. I don't." You said quickly.