»Chapter~27

Jungkook wanted to stay some more but he had to go on a killing spree today. He loved the way you used to get panic when all he did was just a simple touch.

And boom you exploded.

He still wanted to cuddle with you but he had his responsibilities. Jungkook drove off to the bangtan facility. He grabbed his bag and entered punching a code in the old disguised building. Little did the world know that inside were sone of the topmost tech and armour which belonged to the 'bangtan'. Only a few government officials were allowed to enter whilst no one else knew that such group existed.

There identities which were covered under the veil of a doctor, an officer, business men, an ex army guy and a porn star were a complete ghost to the outside world. No assassin on the continent would match them with their crazy skills. They were living and breathing killing machines. And they were the autonomous right hand of the government in carrying out secret missions to eliminate top criminals silently.

Jungkook strode through the hallways as if he owned them. He licked his inner cheek feeling instantly hot when he thought about the things he did yesterday with you. But his machismo was short lived as a hard slap landed on his butt.

"Hyung!!!"

Jin was comically standing with his hands on his waist and his legs spread wide. He had a goofy grin on his face.

"Did you both already fuck?" Jimin asked from somewhere deep inside the room. His voice came muffled as he was eating a sandwich.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "How the fuck did you know that I was with y/n."

A deep voice reverberated in the room. "The extremely smoldering sexy porn star tracked you down and found you in your chick's house." Taehyung answered calmly sipping on his chocolate milk while looking at him fucking some blonde girl on the computer screen and noting down how he could have done better. Jimin was besides him giving him tips and telling him how proud he was that taehyung was his homie.

Out of nowhere, a hard kick landed on jungkook's butt. He stumbled forward and whimpered. "No doubt ugly dogs sound like him. You fucking made y/n lie to me, you lil shit." Hoeseok looked angry.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to go away for a while." Jin narrowed his eyes. "So you decided to fuck? We have been trying to contact you since yesterday, but you just switched your phone off. Taehyung literally succeeded tracking you down an hour ago."

No! We didn't have sex. We just talked a little and saw a scary movie."

"Little kids." Taehyung said shaking his head. "Shame on you!!" Jimin piped from behind.

"Shut up." Jungkook blushed.

"Aww, my little Kookie is blushing!!" Jin chimed.

"IF Y'ALL LOVELY NUT SUCKERS ARE DONE FUCKING AROUND AND BEING LOVELY- DOVELY WITH EACH OTHER, GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE. WE HAVE A FUCKING MISSION, YOU FUCKERS!!!!" yoongi boomed in his raspy sweet voice from inside the other room while sitting with namjoon and finalizing things.

There was an awkward silence in the room. The only thing to be heard was the weird high pitched screams of the girl on taehyung's computer.

Everyone frantically sprinted to the room. Yoongi was a scary old grandpa.

The ex-army guy started commanding them. "Hoeseok" namjoon said. "You and Jimin break in the facility and insert the virus into their system. Jungkook and me will put everyone to sleep till the 8th floor. I will head back and bring taehyung to download every ounce of their data into our system. Hoeseok will go back to the car and make sure no one finds us. Jimin and Jungkook would kill their leader on the 10 floor. Yoongi will then bring his team and wipe everything off leaving no evidence for the reporters." He looked at everyone receiving their nod on the full-proof plan. "Ok then. Let's get this bread." Jungkook chimed.