»Chapter~73

Everyone were shocked seeing Jungkook in the current state as he stumbled down through hallways to his office. Drenched in water and blood, his hair disheveled, eyes bloody, he hid his tears as he staggered towards his hidden room. You were inside in your office not knowing what happened untill you heard some staff in shock whispering things about him.

"What's wrong with him?" You heard them say.

----

You frowned and entered his office but didn't find him anywhere until you heard faint groans from somewhere deeper. You slowly neared it hearing the noises growing louder as if an animal was growling. Seeing the door to his secret room open, you enter it searching for the source.

You paled up when you saw Jungkook in covered in blood. "J-Jungkook." You near him seeing his body shaking weirdly. You gently tap his shoulder. He was gasping for air.

"Baby what's wrong?" You say seeing a black vase on the ground shattered in pieces. He slowly looks up at you still growling. Your eyes widened seeing the same light hazel glow in them. You switched on the lights making the glow disappear.

Maybe you are fantasizing again.

He whimpered painfully and gasped clutching your hand. His skin was burning hot again.

Jungkook squinted his eyes close again and threw his head back on the bed still shaking. You run a hand through his hair gently. "Calm down. Tell me what happened?" You whisper softly before pecking his forehead. For the next 5 minutes you held him close caressing his hair. Jungkook whimpered in your grip and closed his eyes. His breathing had slowed down now as he stared blankly at the wall as he panted.

You sigh and take his coat off before loosening his tie. Jungkook just stayed there limp, his eyes being glassy again. You start unbuttoning his bloodied shirt while relief takes over you finding out that he didn't hurt himself.

You were still worried about the blood but that wasn't the thing to look after right now.

"Sir!" You hear someone yelling from outside. You roll your eyes knowing the owner of that thin voice. You carefully tuck the hair away from his eyes pecking him before walking out to the main office.

"I'm sorry but he isn't available at the moment." She sees your hands slightly covered in red. "I heard he saw an accident below." You nod now understanding the cause of his bloodied shirt.

"Where is he?" She asks you. "In the bathroom. His outfit is ruined so he's cleaning up." She bites her lips.

"Why are you here then? Let him clean up peacefully." You sigh. You had enough of bullshit today. You take the files from her hand feeling her smooth soft skin against your fingers. She indeed was pretty like a typical ulzzang girl. With doll like features and flawless beautiful body.

But her personality was rotten.

"I'm here because he asked me to. Now if you please excuse me, I gotta clean him up in the bathtub." Her eyes widened as you smirk internally.

"Excuse me." You say as you walk back to the room locking the door behind you.

Jungkook was still lying on the floor with his eyes closed. You weren't gonna tease him about Mina right now so you start filling warm water in the bathtub and take his shirt off fully.

"Get up." You say but hear no response. You huff before pulling him up with your hands tucked under his arms. "You have become lighter." You say to him as you gingerly help him to the bathroom. You gulp before unbuttoning his trousers and slowly pull his zipper down. You pulled his pants down half away and quickly look away before covering him up with a towel taking them off completely.