»Chapter~47

Jungkook starts with pecking you first but then, things escalated real quick.

He swipes his tongue on your bottom lip and continued sucking on it lightly. You didn't know what to do so you just awkwardly freeze there enjoying it. Jungkook breaks the kiss and looks at you with adoration. He guides your hands on his neck and then swipes his palm down your eyes urging them to close. "Just sit back and enjoy. You can join in if you want." You licked your lips missing him already.

Jungkook chuckled and leaned in, this time nibbling on your lips. And instantly, you moan. He dives in deeper. Jungkook's hands skim your sides as he gently bites them.

The kiss was only filled with pure love. You felt it. "Level 3?" He asks you. You nod timidly.

He parts your legs and then kneels down just in front of your crotch. You throw your head back while hissing and biting your lips at the new formed pressure. He smirks and starts kissing you again. You too carefully join him by flipping him on his back.

Jungkook groans as you experiment on his lips by sucking them. You do that again taking lead and taste his fruity flavour on your tongue. You wanted to give back the pleasure.

He immediately grasps your hair and starts grinding on you. You break the kiss and moan loudly when he bucks his hips into you.

Jungkook looks at you with a drunken haze in his eyes. You had never seen him like this. "Open your pretty mouth." He had a dominating aura which shot shocks of pleasure to your core. You slightly part your lips. "More." He growled. You immediately open it more.

At this point, you just gladly obeyed him wanting him you ruin you.

"Good girl." His lowly husky voice temped you to go on your knees and- you know.....

Jungkook sits up and roughly pins you down while clutching your wrists. You yelped as he asked you to poke your tongue out a bit. He clashes his teeth on you and sucks on your tongue. "Fuck!" You moan when he starts pushing his tongue deeper.

Now you knew, why people moan in kisses. You were going to cum.

He hoists himself for a second. "Breath in." Jungkook mumbled. You did and he quickly dove in again his hands ghosting all over your body. You were shaking, panting, moaning under him. And he loved it. "You taste so good y/n." You were on the verge of passing out while Jungkook didn't even see out of breath.

What the fuck is this sorcery?

You felt yourself loosing your sanity looking at his sinful eyes and his red swollen lips. He looked just fucked.

"I think I should stop now. I don't think I can hold back any longer." Jungkook led out a shuddered breath while still kissing your lips and then going down to your hidden cleavage. Your back arched when he hummed and rubbed his lips on your lower stomach and then licked it pressing a wet kiss in the end. Jungkook kissed your knuckles and gave you a boyish grin while motioning you to look downwards.

You first frowned but then saw his crotch. You gulped seeing his hardened bulge almost bursting his sweats. "Look what you did y/n."

You were amused and proud of yourself when you saw his arousal. And damm, he was sure big. You ran your hands through your hair as you took in the visual of the literal sex god in front of you. His lustfiled eyes, red lips, sharp jaw, strong neck, heavenly bulky chest and his rippled abdomen. Your eyes went lower to his v-line and then to his clothed dick. You licked your lips at the sight of it.

"Don't look at me like that baby."

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it." Your mouth watered at the thought of his cock covered with a thin fabric. All tall and ready, standing proudly for you.