»Chapter~33

"W-What?"

"Take your panties off."

"A-And then w-what?"

"Don't wear anything. The pullover covers up you easily."

"I-I don't have any other option do I?"

"Yeah, unless you wanna sleep in the same wet underwear."

You contemplated for a while. Jungkook came closer and pressed you against the wall. "Do you want me to take them off for you?" He licked your neck. "Can I, princess?" You felt yourself dripping again hearing his low voice. Looking into his eyes you see his gentle coffee orbs boring into you. So you gave him the permission.

The boy kneeled down as his hands started gliding up on your thighs.

He started lifting your clothing up.

What the fuck his he gonna do now?

You thought as he grabbed the hem of your panties. Jungkook started pulling them down still looking at your thighs with lust. He saw a string of your wetness attached to your panties as he glided them down smoothly. Droplets of white were dripping down from your inner thighs. "Are you wet again baby?" He asked as he started kissing and nibbling on your thighs. You whined. "Ahhh"

"Jungkook please stop. It's too much, I can't take it!!! Please!!"

He didn't listen but continued rolling his tongue upwards on the white droplets as he spread your legs. He bit on your inner thigh making you moan loudly. "Ohhhh.... fuck!!!" Jungkook was smirking he saw your wetness trickling down on your milky thighs.

"Well, once your pussy stops dripping, I'll stop too. It's my job to clean your messes."

Another string of your wetness drips down straight between your thighs and he catches it with his tongue. "It's more sweeter when it's right from your pussy. Or else, it's saltier from your thighs."

You wanted him to lift your hoodie up and suck you clean.

You wanted him bad.

But you had to stop him.

"Please don't lick me!"

You begging him made him wanna fuck you with his tongue.

Another string leaks down and his tongue brushes right against your lips.

You cry at the sensation and weaken as he catches you from falling. "D-Don't want you to look there! Please!"

He slowly kissed your inner thigh and looked up with desire clouding his eyes. "Should I close my eyes then? Would that be fine for you?"

You were breathing heavily. Not having any response to his question you gulp and sift your fingers through the tossled mess of his hair. His sweaty forehead comes into your view as he closes his eyes and let's you pet him.

You cover his eyes and see his red lips, curling upwards, sharp canines protruding out from his sides. You never noticed that feature in him. His smile always looked so cute and bunny like that you never realised those same lips could curve so deviously.

"Good girl." He squeezed his lower lip under his teeth and open your mouth you take in air.

He leaned in and his face hid under the hoodie you wear wearing. You felt him nuzzling your heat and you yelp at that.

You heard and raspy chuckle from the man who was on his knees for you. "You shaved your little pussy, princess? Just for that stupid date?"

You cup your mouth and look away. God he was too much.