»Chapter~48

It was nice with you both working together. Jungkook made you sit in his lap as he dictated you the information. It made your work a lot faster because you constantly didn't have to look and search in your notes. He would kiss you and run his hands down your skin repeatedly while not missing a beat with him supervising you.

"Are you trying to copy my handwriting?" He asks you with his eyebrows furrowing cutely.

You, being embarrassed, don't answer him. He grins. "You like my handwriting, don't you?"

"Answer meee!" He starts tickling you. You gasp trying to get away from him. But whom are you kidding, he's the muscle bunny.

"Yes! I loove your handwriting!" You yell. He laughs and releases you. Jungkook bites your ear. "Look! I'm the best. Even feisty girls like you try to copy me."

You roll your eyes at his cockiness. "Whatever sails your boat Mr. Jeon."

He flips you on the bed and starts kissing you. "Say that I'm the best boyfriend in the world!"

"No!" You laugh. "Say it!"

"No!"

"Say it or else I'll french kiss you!"

"You are the worst and the ugliest boyfriend in the world!"

He grips on your wrists and glares at you. "What did you say?" You gulp. "Y-You heard it!"

He smirks and caresses your cheek running a thumb over your swollen lips. "You have just brought trouble onto yourself kitten." Jungkook slams his lips on you while pushing his whole weight over you not letting you move. You whimper when he forcefully bites your lip and cups your cheek to make you appear like a gold fish. "You are not going to breathe now." He grins sadistically and starts kissing you again trying to enter your mouth. You don't let him. He growls and slaps your thighs squeezing them afterwards. You moan as he enters you and explore your mouth. Your chest is squeezed against him not letting any gap remain. He bites hard and starts swirling around your tongue teasing you with not sucking on it.

Just mocking you.

You run your hands over his back and grip his roots deepening the kiss. He grunts and bits your lips again drawing a bit of blood. You whimper. Jungkook tugs your lower lip between his teeth and painfully pulls it releasing finally with a smack. Even though it stinged you wanted it to happen again. He licks his lips and looks at you. "Say it." He growls. Both of your lips were glistening in saliva with a string attached in between.

"You are the best boyfriend in the world." You close your eyes and try to calm down. He grins. "Good girl." He leans down and licks all over your mouth and lips clearing of every bit of it including the blood. "We both taste so good together." You giggle. He pecks your lips again.

"Chocolate basically runs in my bloodstream." He laughed.

----

"Wakey wakey!!"

You groan as Jungkook nuzzles in your shoulder and bits on it like a little puppy. "What's the time?" You ask in a hoarse voice.
"It's 8."

Your eyes widened. "We are late!" You get up but bang your shoulder against his chin. "Shit! Sorry!" You turn around and and massage his chin. Jungkook closes his eyes and relaxes under your touch.

Even though you winced as your shoulder hurt due to the impact, he didn't feel a thing when he accidentally bit into his cheek tasting blood.

'Relax, we are going an hour late today. I've already cooked the breakfast so get ready." He licks his blood off his inner cheek.