Candy store

Michael POV

When I saw Jeremy ignoring me like that, a part of me broke. I was able to feel it.
My throat got dry and I had to stop myself from screaming out all of my god damn emotions.

''Fuck man, what the hell happened?'' I whispered to myself while I walked away, holding my head down so that I wasn't having eye contact at all.

It's all your own fault Michael you idiot! I thought and shook my head.

Haha look what you are now! I bit my lip and walked faster till I reached the door which would get me finally out of that hell hole here.
But when I arrived completely, Jeremy walked into my way and I sighed sadly.

''Listen Michael I am s-'' He started but I interrupted him.
''Sorry,'' I shook my head again, this time aggressively.
''You don't seem 'sorry' at all, go to your new cooler friends.'' I swallowed my tears and walked past him.

Fuckin' idiot!

I thought I'd have done it, I was already at the exit but then Rich appeared.

What is going on today Jesus Christ.

''Hey.'' He said and leaned on a wall.
''Hi?'' I frowned and began to walk again but he stopped me.
''How are things with Jeremy?''

I clenched my fists and turned around.

What the hell?

''What do you mean, everything is totally fine!'' I raised my hands and lied straight into his face.
Now it was Richs turn to frown and he rolled his eyes.
''You are lying man, I know what he did, you know what he did,'' He said this time more quiet and somehow...caring?
''I don't really care, really. Just leave it.'' I put my headphones on and walked, this time not able to get stopped.

I thought Rich would just go back inside but he didn't.
''You know, it was his own choice and not your fault, right?''
I stopped again and looked into his face.
''I said leave it! Leave me alone, leave all of this alone!''

Not able to look into his face, I almost ran at home and sighed sadly when I arrived.

''Hey Moms,'' I greeted so that they wouldn't spam me with questions how my day was again.
''Hey honey!''
''Hi!'' They both greeted me and came to the floor where I stood.

''How was your day?'' My Mom Evelyn asked me, caring like always but this time I just shook my head.
''I'm really tired, can we talk later?''
''Of course.'' I got a few worried looks but then I just ran upstairs into my bathroom and let my tears out.

Why?

Rich POV

When Michael said that words and ran off, I already knew he was lying.

That one needs better friends tho.

I walked back inside the school with a lot of uncontrollable anger inside of me, searching after Jeremy.

Why did he even do that shit?

When I finally found Jeremy, he was in a circle with Jake, Dustin, Chloe, Brooke, Jenna and Christine.

That won't end well.

''Jeremy!'' I shouted and pushed him a bit.

Why am I even doing that?

''W-wha'?'' He asked shooked and looked at me terrifyingly.
''Dude what's wrong with you?!'' I came closer to him and look at him in disguise, like always.
''What do you mean?'' He looks away, obviously scared.