Big fun 1/2

️TW: Insults/ suicidal thoughts/ near deaths/ violence/swear words⚠️

POV  Michael

Did I just ask Rich Goranski to hang out with me a mine?! And he really said yes?!

I wasn't even able to believe that at first, why would someone like RICH GORANSKI spend time with someone like me?

With a L-O-S-E-R?

''So...where do you live?'' Rich asked smiling a bit after a break of talking.
''Oh- y-yeah it's not a block- eh not far away, just follow me,'' I stuttered and felt embarrassingly how my face turned really red.
''Sure!'' Rich giggled when we began to walk into the direction of my house.
''My Moms will surely like you,'' I laughed and recognised just a few seconds later what I said.

Damnnit Michael!

''You shink(think) so?'' He lisped and slapped himself again.

Oh fuck that why he's fucking slapping himself?

''Stop slapping yourself Rich!'' I just said and looked at him worriedly, but he just looked away.
''Thor- Sorry..,'' He answered and looked down which created an awful silence between us.
I sighed and layed my hand on his shoulder.
''Don't be sorry okay? I'm just worried about you.'' It slipped out of me and I froze.

Did you REALLY just say that?!

Rich looked up at me and smiled a bit.
''You are worried?'' He asked surprised and my face tuned red again.
''I- obviously,'' I giggled in embarrassment but then just continued walking whereupon Rich followed me.

--Time skip to Michaels home 'cause i'm lazy--

When we arrived at my home I gulped and opened the door carefully, hoping my Moms wouldn't recognise.

Well, talked to early.

The moment we closed the door behind us, my Moms Evelyn and Charlie, short for Charlene, came in and hugged me as greeting.
''Mikey honey, how was your day? And who's your visiter?'' Evelyn asked happily, obviously surprised to see someone else than Jere.
''It's all good, that's Rich,'' I answered and pointed at Rich whereupon he nodded and greeted them friendly with an easy 'Good day Mrs.'

It was funny to see how confused he was with how to call them 'cause they were two women though.

''You can call me Evelyn and my lovely wife right here Charlie.'' Evelyn smiled and looked at Charlie.
''Well then,'' Rich smiled back and I saw how his face turned kinda red.
''We..we'll go now.'' I just said and pulled Rich after me down to the basement.

When my view gaze across the chaos i felt stressed out and gulped.
''Eh i'm sorry for that mess i-'' I started but Rich stopped me with laughing.
''It's okay Mikey,'' He laughed and I got red.

The only persons who used that name were my Moms and...Jeremy.

''My room is way worse!'' Rich continued laughing and sat down on the couch.
''Ehh,'' I just said quietly and stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do.
''I won't bite you,'' Rich giggled and my face turned red again.
''C'mon!''
With that words I sat down close next to him and began to become insecure about myself.

What if he pranks you? What if?

''You good?'' Rich asked worriedly and looked at me.
''Y-yeah i'm good, what about you?''