Under Fire

Time to get sexC (but not too sexC, y'all sorry).
_________________

"Then... Maybe I can help you in another way?"

Her eyes were like twin stars, shining with innocence and concern, but her tone burned with desire. (Y/n)-chan drew slowly him into her embrace of inferno, like a riptide of lava. Sting instantly melted against her warm kiss.

"Sting..."

Wispy sighs spilled from her lips like a sunlit harmony, igniting flames within him. And as she tilts her head back, latching further onto him, he is set ablaze. Suddenly, Sting can no longer tell whether he is in Heaven or in Hell.

She kisses him and kisses him, each one rougher and more eager than the last. Sting kept up with her with hurried licks and pecks of his own; quickly deciding that, perhaps, she was an angel with a thirst for Hell.

Sting bites back a groan as her fingers trailed upwards, carding through his blonde locks- her touch golden and unrestrained. He presses himself against her as much as he could, swallowing her gasp as he hoisted her into his arms. He refused to break contact, even as they blindly traverse towards his bed- even as he lands on his mattress with a thud- and even as she moves to straddle his thigh.

Their hot breaths clash as Sting parts his lips away from hers; peppering kisses along her jawline, then to her neck.

"O-oh..." (Y/n)-chan moans, causing his hips to twitch, as he bites down on the curve of her collarbone. Sparks kindle at his core, and Sting decides he needs to hear more of her soft, intoxicating noises; it drives him to impulsiveness.

His hands grasp possessively around the fabric that hugs her form, searching for a zipper. Once he finds it, he makes haste- unveiling her heavenly figure underneath. His lips trail back to hers as he palms at her clothed breast, and his name vibrates at the base of her lips in apparent bliss.

Her fingers gripped around shoulders and biceps before exploring the expanse of chest. With each curious scratch at his abdomen, Sting became aware of the vague and distant whispers of his conscious, telling him to stop- He still had to choose between her and Sabertooth, after all. However, (Y/n)-chan's quiet, pleasured sighs were spell-bounding, beckoning him to continue. He feels himself harden as her blazing fingertips hover over the seam of his waistband.

"I'm giving you one last chance."

Then, he is grounded towards reality... He can't do this- not now, not to her.

Sting tore himself away, pulling her hands into his. "(Y/n)... We can't." His words are stifled by smoke at the sight of her tousled hair and swollen lips- they tempted him to continue their heated moment. Her starry, glazed-over eyes widened as she draws herself back.

"I'm..." She swallows deeply as, he imagines, her inner fire has reduced to ashes in her throat, "I'm sorry..." A new shine collects in her eyelids. Galaxies threaten to spill over as she tries to catch her breath, her blinking is rapid. She carefully removes herself off of him, a newfound chill washing over him as the space between them broadens.

He hunches over in an attempt to collect himself; fingers moving to tame his disarrayed hair. He wants to tell her that he's sorry- that he's guilty of wanting this just as much as, if not- more than, her. But he can't. He doesn't know how to explain it all to her without breaking her heart.

Sting looks up, watching as she tries to zip up her dress with a clumsy, shaky hand. He decides he can help, waning closer to her backside.

"Thank you..." (Y/n)-chan breathes, fumbling with the hem of her strapless dress, as his fingers brush slightly against her exposed, blazing skin.