05

I figured I'd publish a couple extra chapters this week as my Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Get up boy!" I jerk awake sending pain through my body as I pull on my restraints. "We're leaving."

No I can't leave! Aries and Anhur are coming for me.

"I'm not going anywhere!" I spit at the guard.

"Don't make us chain you and drag you out! Be a good little puppy." He taunts.

"Screw you!" I yell.

"Sorry boy you're not my type... get the chains!" He calls for another guard.

His buddy comes and they cross silver chains over my chest. The metal digs into my exposed skin causing it to burn and I scream in pain. He hooks a lead to the chains where they intersect on my chest and begins to pull.

"Now I'll say it again we're leaving. Come on boy." He says pulling me forward.

I stumble after him and out of the cells. The sunlight burns my eyes and I have to take a moment to adjust to the newfound light. The guard drags me to a van digging the burning chains deeper into my flesh.

"Where are we going?" I ask as they throw me in the back.

"The King wants you back at his pack... not my business. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with you anymore." He says closing the door.

Two men get in the front one of which is none other than the "great Alpha King" bull! I can't stand this guy! Why is he moving me? What is his interest? It will be much harder for my boys to find me now.

"I thought we could continue our conversation while on the road." He says looking back at me through the metal lattice that separates us. I just roll my eyes.

"So you were "saved" when you were ten and raised by hunters... you can command other wolves. Do your comrades share this ability?" He asks.

"Why are you taking me?" I ignore his question.

"You interest me... I'll leave it at that for now... Answer the question." I turn away from him. "Do I need to remind you that I can get the information I want without your cooperation?" I let out a sigh.

"Yes... they don't affect me and it's not as strong as mine, but they can influence one another." I tell him.

"I wonder what pack he was from." I hear him mumble to himself.

"Were you and your men taken at the same time?"

"Yes."

"Hmm..."

Why is he so concerned about my past? Why does he care?

"What do you mean by what "pack" I'm from?" I ask.

"You... are special... not all wolves can command one another. The fact that you all can do it is concerning... I think I may know who you boys are but I need to look in my files... I am curious about what pack you are Alpha of." He answers.

"Alpha?"

"Yes... only Alphas can command other wolves. Your father must be dead for you to be as strong as you are... I'm guessing your pack was destroyed. Your friends however have families somewhere since they are not full Alphas yet." He explains.

"You are full of crap! We were all orphaned. The home we were in caught fire and father saved us. That is what happened!" I yell at him.

"Titan... you are going to have to realize... none of what your "father" told you is true."