07

Alpha King Alic's POV

I go back to the cells as soon as I wake up. Taking care of this boy is really making doing my Alpha work difficult.

I need to see remorse. I need him to know he was wrong. I need him to know he is a wolf. I need him to want to help us. If I can get that I can use him in my pack... I can help him.

I enter the cell and the boy jumps up and runs over to me.

"Shhhh!" He puts a finger to his lips. That's when I notice his darkened eyes.

"Titan is still asleep. He's already getting better at controlling me I'm not sure I'll be able to do this again." He rambles... I like his wolf. It will be a shame when I can't talk to him. He is easier to deal with than his human counterpart.

"So that's how you're doing this. He didn't know how to control you... like a newly shifted pup but because you are more mature instead of shifting you could take over this form... fascinating!" I am amazed by this wolf. He's smart.

"Yea yea cool... I mean no disrespect Alpha King but my time is short! Titan may look like a grown wolf but inside he's still a pup... now that he knows what he is he is a depressed, guilt stricken, suicidal pup... he wants you to kill him for what he's done... he says he can't live with himself. He says if you don't do it he will! I don't want to die Alpha! I don't want to lose my mate! I just woke up after ten years! I want to live!" I can hear the panic in the wolfs voice.

Well I guess the boy is remorseful, he knows he was wrong, and he's accepted he is a wolf. That was easy... now can I talk him off the ledge? Will he want to help us?

"I understand... thank you for telling me." I say.

"Human never would... he will probably try and provoke you into killing him. Its easier than doing it himself... I'm sorry for all we've done. I know it doesn't fix it but if you can make him agree to live we will do all we can to make amends." It's like he is reading my mind.

"I appreciate that young wolf... but I need to hear it from Titan. He is the one in control most of the time. I need him to want to be here." I tell him.

"I'm dead then... crap! He's waking up! Good bye my king!" With that he dives onto the bed.

Titan's POV

"Morning sunshine." I hear just as I start to wake up. I sit up in my bed.

"Morning Alpha... how long have you been there?" I ask. Dude is creeping me out but oh well as long as he ends this today he can be as voyeuristic as he wants.

"Let's go for a walk." He says opening my cell and tossing me a shirt. Wonder how he knew I'd need one? I slip it on. I keep my eyes on the floor in front of me as I walk out and he follows.

We walk down a sidewalk. I count the lines as we move from one square to the next. One two just a bullet to shoot. Three four I will rise no more. Five six burn me with some sticks. Seven eight I deserve this fate. Nine ten never breath again.

"Look at me Titan." The king pulls me from my thoughts and I look at him. "How are you?"

Seriously? I'm good Alpha King! I attempted mass genocide on my own people why wouldn't I be fine!

"Peachy as soon as you Dogs let me go!" I need him mad enough to kill. The sympathy in his eyes won't do me any good. He just sighs.

"I know what you are trying to do Titan... I'm not going to kill you." He tells me.

"Sure you are! I'm a traitor to my people that's what my wolf told me when I asked about the consequences you mentioned yesterday. You're the king you can't let that go! So come on kingey boy! Kill me! You could do it with your bare hands! Come on! I give you my life now take it!" I yell placing his hand on my neck. He still just looks sad for me. What will it take for me to get to this guy?