Help her! Part 1

Just a little something, i couldnt concentrate on my other stories so i thought why not work on something else.

Camila cabello can see and talk to spirits, she doesnt know how but she's been able to since she was a little girl. Her parents had a feeling their daughter had special gifts that was passed down from Camilas mom side. Because when Camila was about 3 years old she talked to them about family members that passed away before she was even born, which shocked and surprised them.She is now 24 and has been living her life helping souls cross over and finding peace. Little did she know she'd also experience premonitions of a girl she's never met. And would somehow end up saving her.

(Camila is a straight up lesbian out and proud her parents accept her)

Camila's P.O.V.

It was a quiet night and i decided to turn in. I did my nightly routine and got in bed letting myself fall into a deep sleep.

Dream

I was walking through some street, i didnt have any idea where the hell i was but i continued walking, i was drawn to a beautiful 1 story house so i walked towards it right when i was going to knock the door opened. Me being curious i walked in i was met with sobbing coming from one of the rooms so i continued walking toward the room. I push the door open to be met with a girl she looked around my age and she was terrified. She was shaking in her spot in the corner when the door opened fully she looked up in fear. I didnt say anything i couldnt say a word.

"I'm sorry please don't hurt me again," she pleads whimpering looking at me. I walked closer to her but it seemed her eyes stayed at the door. I slowly turned to be met with a dark figure i couldnt make out a face but i can see an outline and he was a bulky guy.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS SLUT,"He shouts his voice is deep but it was like a voice changing box he was using.

You can see the girl visibly flinches and shakes a bit harder.

"P-Please i-i'll do a-anything just d-dont h-hurt me" She stutters out cowering in the corner more to find comfort.

He moves quickly towards her and yanks her up i tried to fight him off her but i was invisible and couldnt do anything, all i could do is watch helplessly as the girl sobbs.

"P-please n-omore," she says crying hystarically. I feel myself tearing up feeling her fear,confusion and desperate emotions coming off her like bullets hitting my chest. And still i couldnt do anything.

He pushes her to the bed and begins assulting her, her cries bouncing off the walls. She tries her best to fight him off but she was weak and his hits weakened her more. She looks like she hasnt gotten a proper meal in weeks shes so thin.

I try to grasp where shes being held, but on my walk here nothing seemed familiar to me she must be in another state or something but the woods here look nothing like the states. I make my way out of the room to look for any clue as to where i am and come across papers in the kitchen i make my way there hearing her cries get louder Guam 125 Santa,Maria St. I rush back in the room terrified for her before i get there everything blurrs and then it goes black.

End of dream

I woke up with tear stained cheeks breathing heavily. My emotions were all over the place. I couldnt shake this dream it seemed so real.

I got up deciding to make me coffee to try and calm myself down. Thats never happened to me before.

"Hello," someone says from behind me.