The Donor part 2

Y/n's P.O.V

As I put Jax down he runs straight to the pizza yelling for me making me laugh at my hungry monster.

"Mommy come hurry,"Jax says practically drooling over the food.

"Okay baby mommy's coming hold your horses,Sorry he really loves food"I say walking quickly to my impatient son.

We all quickly get our food and find a booth big enough for the five of us.

We all dug in to our delicious food and made small talk. I was really enjoying my time with our three new company. I look over to my son and he has sauce all over his face.

"Slow down my hungry monster, the foods not going anywhere," I joke to my son and wipe his face a bit.

Karla aka Camila and her mother watches our interaction with adoring smiles which I failed to notice since my attention was on my baby.

"But mama its soooooo gooood twy it" he exaggerates while holding his slobbery food to my face.

I take a bite and smile nodding my head in aggreement.

"Yes its soooo gooood sorry I doubted you baby," I exaggerate in the same voice making him and everyone at our table laugh.

" So Y/n mija are you married?"Sinu asks with a smile while Karla chokes on her drink making her mom and sister pat her back.

Karla settles down and waits for your answer.

"No ma'am I'm not married,"I tell her honestly

"Sorry I dont mean to ask but where is jaxs father?"Sinu questions and I honestly dont take offense to her questions so I just smile.

"I honestly dont know his other parent, I havent been in a relationship in a couple of years before I got pregnant, And I was tired of men and women not being able to commit so I decided to take matters into my own hands and went to a clinic to get a baby all on my own and I couldnt have been happier of the outcome," I tell her and she smiles sweetly at me then I look at her eldest daughter who looks to be stuck in her head.

"Wow, thats amazing and your such an amazing mother, your parents must be so proud," she says and I freeze I just breath and answer her as best I could.

"I honestly dont know my parents, I was in foster care my whole life and it was horrible, luckly I made two bestfriends who stuck by me we became our own little family," I say kinda sadden which never goes unnoticed by my baby.

"Mommy you sad,"he asks sadly getting off his chair going to you asking to be held.

All the women turn to look at him.

"No baby I dont have time to be sad when I have you," you say sweetly with the best fake smile you can muster up which obviously my son can tell the difference which freaks me out sometimes.

"Mommy no lie peas, I know!! Hugs and kisses makes you smile," he says like he just figured something amazing out. So he grabs my cheeks with his small hands a kisses me all over my face making me giggle then laugh when he was satisfied he hugged me so tight making me grateful for the most amazing son. And I smile wide.

Again the two women look adoringly at the both of you.

"I tell you!! see now you happy again!," he says happily clapping giving you a big kiss to your lips with a loud "muah"

"Yes baby you are mamas happiness,"you tell him leaving a motherly peck to his lips. He gets down and starts talking to sofia who happily entertains him.

"Your so great with him," Sinu says smiling adoringly at you.

"He makes it easy, hes always been very affectionate especially with me," I say watching Sofia and Jax play.