A Twist On Fate Part 2

Y/n's P.O.V.

Its been a hell of a day. I know I should be happy to spend some time with Camila my celeb crush but I'm just an ordinary girl. Not only that but I've been in commited relationship for 8 years and she's also in a commited relationship so this feels so wrong. All I've done so far is stay in his and her room depressed. Like how the fuck can I be in someone elses body when he has a freakin soul of his own and where the hell did he go? I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a knock on there door. Camila left an hour ago to go to the studio but I guess she's back now.

"Its your room come in,"I say loud enough for her to hear.

The door opens and she comes in tiredly. Honestly I'm surprised on how quick she was to believe I'm not Shawn. Like I wouldn't believe someone so quickly but she did.

"Do you have a spare room I can stay in? I don't want to invade your privacy, Plus its wrong to share a bed with someone whos not your other half, I mean yea Shawns your other half but I'm not him so yea,"I rush out not wanting to look at her. It's bad enough we were both put in an awkward position.

"Um yea we have a spare room its the room next to this one,"She says softly and I can't look at her especially when I could hear the hurt in her voice. I hear her go to the restroom so I quickly dash out of the room into the next closing and locking the door.

All I've done so far is cry. And honestly his cry makes me cry harder knowing this will get hard before it gets better. I don't have any clothing so I know I'll have to go back and ask but right now I wanna be alone.

Camila's P.O.V.

Well this is throwing me through a loop. I went straight to the restroom to freshen up and when I went back in the room Shawn or Y/n was gone I was a bit hurt by the sleeping arrangments because I usually sleep beside Shawn but I couldn't fault her. I tiptoed to the room she's currently occupying to hear her sobbing well actually its Shawn sobbing and its hard to grasp our situation. Shawn and I were actually getting along we've been arguing lately but we made up lastnight.

Deciding its better to wait it out I stayed in my room. Shawns phone has been buzzing. I never get the opportunity to check it so I did. And I was completey heartbroken to learn that Shawns been cheating with Haley again. I've never actually slept with him in an intimate way so I guess he's finding that somewhere else. And I did what I usually did in this situation I broke down and cried.

Y/n's P.O.V.

After crying for like ever I finally calmed down only to hear Camila sobbing next door. And me being the kindhearted person I am went to check her. I left the room I'm currently staying in and opened her door to see her crying her eyes out. So I walked further in and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay Camila?,"I ask gently and what happened next I didn't prepare myself for. She smacked me right across my face. And I froze in shock.

"You pendejo you've been cheating on me,"She screams in my face with pained eyes. Making me shake out of my shocked state equally as pissed.

"WTF CAMILA I shout angrily but quickly took a deep breath to calm down I'm not Shawn you know what nevermind,"I say I could see the guilt in her eyes but I just turned walking out of the room quickly. I was never one for confrontation I hated agruments so I do what I do best and walked away.

Now I'm in the spare room again wishing to be taken out of this body and situation already. Like what was the purpose in putting me here. I don't know but I needed help. I decided to woman up or in my new body man up and ask Camila for Shawns phone so I can try my best to get out of this stupid body. So I cautiously made my way back to her room and knocked this time hearing a faint come in.