The Drummer Part 3

Continuation of part 2

Camila's P.O.V.

After uploading her drum cover we all move to her game room and Holy Shit its like every kid and adults dream. There were old school games like Pac-Man and Tekkan. She had a pool table and someother freakin cool games. There was just so much going on.(Use your imagination for the GameRoom)

We played most of the games already and I was starting to get hungry.

"You guys want something to eat?,"Y/n asks reading my mind.

I was about to answer but they all looked at each other with smirks and yelled "PIZZA" fist pumping the air and cracking up. I really admire there sibling bond. And I like them more because pizza is my favorite fast food.

"Is that okay with you Camila?,"Y/n asks while the rest look at you with pleading eyes and pouts.

"Yes thats more than okay with me. I love pizza,"I say and the boys shout "YES".

Y/n leaves to go order the pizza. I was about to follow her but the boys pulled me back.

"So Camila you like our babysis?,"All of the boys asked at the same time. And I blush because I thought I was doing a great job in hiding my crush.

"U-um,No-o what makes you say t-that?,"I stutter out looking everywhere else but them.

"Because the way you look at her,Like she's your everything,"Josh says looking at you raising his eyebrow at you.

"Ah,um you see I....Ugh okay yes I like her,"I stumble over my words at first then gave in and spoke truthfully looking down, my face hot from the blush that took over my face.

"We don't care if either of you are gay. But if she does like you back please dont hurt her. I know she identifies as straight. But I honestly dont think she is," chase says seriously.

"Why do you say that?,"I ask curiously

"Well because it always seemed like she forced herself to like boys. She's only really had one boyfriend and it only lasted two years. And she never looked happy in that relationship,"Chase answers truthfully while the rest nod in agreement.

"Well if we ever become something more than friends I'd treat her like a princess,"I tell them honestly feeling a little giddy.

After our little heart to heart chat we all went to where Y/n was and waited for the pizza with them joking and messing around.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I just finished ordering the pizza and the others joined me in the kitchen the boys messing around as usual. I couldnt stop thinking about Camila for some reason ever since I touched her hand and felt that shock and tingles that made my heart race I was just so confused. I went to grab the exact amount plus the tip for the delivery person trying to shake off this feeling but nothing was working. I find myself glancing at Camila whens shes not looking and she is so beautiful. I find myself looking at her lips when she talks thinking about how soft and plump they look.

A knock on the door stopped me from thinking more into what I was feeling. Leaving the kitchen where everyone was at to open the door. Right when I opened the door I wished someone else did because he was the last person I ever wanted to see again. But he was the pizza delivery boy so I sucked it up and tried to make this quick.

"Hey babe,Missed me?,"He asks cockily with a stupid ass smirk.

"Nope,Here's the money,"I say with an emotionless face giving him the money grabbing the pizza.