➸ CHP 3

"Where the hell did you get those from?", 'Jaehyun' glanced at me

     "Dad had them", I replied. My voice was shaky as I spoke to him. "Don't talk to me, you're just another killer like the rest of them".

     The file folder that I held in my hands had the profiles of a mafia called "NCT 127". The person who'd been hired to watch me was a cold hearted killer and my dad knew it. I got my answers, but they weren't what I expected.

     Jaehyun took a step towards me, "Can I see it?"

     I pulled my hand gun out, "I said don't talk to me. This is all set up and you're here to kill me, aren't you?"

     Miyong just stood there with her hands cupped over her mouth the whole time.

     "Well if you aren't lying and your dad actually does have a copy of some NCT files, then you weren't the only one who was lied to"

     He took another slow step towards me.

     I raised my gun.

     "Please just let me see the files", he said.

     "No."

     "Look, you and I both could be in a lot of trouble"

     "You're stalling", I said, "I know why you're here"

     "I'm not here for the same reason anymore. Those files make everything different"

     He put his gun on the ground. "Please, Hyuna", he said.

     I stared at him and put my gun back at my side as well. "Wait", I said, "Let me look through all the files first"

     I opened the folder. As I already knew, Jaehyun's file was on the top, but I read through all the other members' profiles as well. They were all dangerous, and it made me more uncomfortable with Jaehyun in the room, knowing that we worked alongside these kind of people.

     I made a profile for everyone in NCT 127, just in case you guys were interested (Oldest to youngest):