➸ CHP 21

"Look, we don't have all night", Hansol looked at me with those harsh, cold eyes of his, "So I'm giving you two options: 1) Make it easier for all of us and surrender or, 2) Keep being stubborn and get all your 'friends' hurt"

     "Listen here, Hansol-", Mark spoke through his teeth.

     "Wait.", I interrupted Mark and took a step closer to Hansol.

     "What are you doing? Are you insane?", Yuta punched my arm.

     I ignored him and stared at Hansol, "I'll go with you...", I sighed, "But only if you promise right here and now that you'll keep your damn hands off of NCT from now on"

     "Done. Lets go", Hansol grabbed my wrist and turned to the doorway.

     "No, I mean it", I ripped my wrist out of his grasp, "Don't lie to me like you did to Jaehyun."

     Hansol glanced at the ground and then back at me. I don't know what was happening inside his mind at the moment, but it took him a couple seconds to reply to me, "Fine", he said, "I promise"

     I nodded, "Ok, lets get this shit over with"

     "Hyuna", Mark looked at me, "You aren't being serious..."

     I tried to smile for him, but it was hard. Yes, I was being serious. I was voluntarily removing myself from people that I had a strong liking for; but it was because I loved them all, and I really didn't want to be the cause of anyone getting hurt.

     "Its ok, guys. Everything will work out"

     Hansol picked up a mic from his side, "Jiann, its Hansol. Abort any missions at the NCT house.", he smiled at me with a crooked smirk, "We have Hyuna"

     I bit my lip.

     "Alright, kiddo", he grasped my wrist again, "Lets get out of here"

     "Hyuna, don't!", Mark yelled, trying to pull me backwards.

     "Its ok, Mark", I said as calmly as I could, "Just trust me on this one"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     NOBODY'S POV:

     "Stop sidetracking, Jaehyun!", Jiann, the underboss for NewKidd, yelled at Jaehyun, who was tied to a chair with a cloth over his mouth with Taeyong and Chan, "Where is Hyuna?!"

     "I told you", Jaehyun's voice was still calm, "I don't know."

     "You fucken-!", Jiann kicked the back of Jaehyun's chair, making Jaehyun's neck jerk a little.

     "Wait.", Chan turned his head and looked up at Jiann, "Jaehyun's being serious. We don't know where Hyuna is. She evacuated with some of the other members when they saw your team on the radar"

     Jiann stared at Chan, "So if you're telling me the truth, they could literally be anywhere in Korea by now"

     "That's right, idiot", Taeyong said. Even though his mouth was covered with the cloth tied around his head, his eyes smiled slightly.

     "That's it, I'm done with you all", Jiann reached for the gun at his side.

       ...But he was interrupted when his walkie-talkie beeped.

     He picked it up and held it to his ear, "Yes?".

     "Jiann, its Hansol", a voice from the other line could be heard by anyone in the room, "Abort any missions at the NCT house. We have Hyuna."

     "Will do.", Jiann replied as he smiled at his enemies in front of him.

     He turned his mic off and walked over to his rivals and cut the ropes tied to Taeyong, Jaehyun and Chan's wrists, and ripped the cloths off of their mouths. 

     "Nice doing business with you", Jiann smirked as he walked out of the room, "And remember, if you pull a move to get Hyuna back, you'll all pay for it. Big time."

     When Jiann walked out, Taeyong, Jaehyun and Chan just stared at each other.

     "How the hell did they get her?", Taeyong asked.

     "Mark, Yuta and Hyuna might have stayed at one of Stray Kids new warehouses like I offered...maybe NewKidd tracked them down?"

     "Possibly", Taeyong ran his hands through his hair, "What do you think, Jaehyun?"

     Jaehyun hadn't said anything. He was just staring at the ground.

     "I don't know much at all right now", he said slowly, "But we're getting Hyuna back..."

     "Hold the phone, we don't even-"

     "Taeyong, I don't know what I'll do without her...", Jaehyun said.