Chapter 18- Under The Weather

Warning? I guess they blew off some steam in this one. Also-I can't write sh*t right now sooo, no smut! Just imagine it.
Russia's POV- Cabins
After we finished hiking, America followed me back to the cabins. So, here we are now-On a couch eating pop tarts while watching Netflix. This has been going on for about an hour and I can't help but feel nervous. Like...someone's stalking us. When we were outside, I could hear two other sets of footsteps behind us...could it be? They've found out and are trying to blackmail us? Ну блин, can't anyone around here mind their own forsaken business for once? (Russian- Well damn,)

It's not that hard, Карен. (Karen.) "Hey Rus? If every pork chop were perfect-" "We wouldn't have hotdogs." I interjected. He stared at me for a while, then turned to the TV screen. "Look, it's Liam Neeson!" He exclaimed. Uh-"Liam Neeson! Liam Neeson's knees, son! Liam Neeson's knees on his niece n' E's on a Nissan!" Meri chanted as I watched in awe. Как, черт возьми, ты так говоришь? (Russian- How the hell do you say that?) "So...whatcha think 'bout Kat?" He asked out of the blue.

And...that's when it hit me. Japan knows. She's the one following us! "What do I think about her? What do I think about her? Japan's not only anonying-She's a creep that's been stalking us all along-Проклятье!" (Russian- God damn it!) I snapped. He smirked, resting his chin on his palm; "Oh, ho, ho you've done it now! Here she comes." Wait what? Suddenly, the door was slammed open. "I heard you were talking sh*t about me!?" Japan screeched. Wha-How...how the f*ck did she get in here?!

"Америка, did you-" Jap chimed in. "Now, now-Hun, don't blame your boyfriend, I just stole the author's keys!" Author? What the hell is she talking about? Also, I was right! This crazy сука has been stalking us. (Russian- B*tch) How else would she know I was talking about her? "Yo Sunshine, mind telling me what's on your phone?" USA demanded. In the middle of the commotion, he had stolen her phone and was now scrolling down several pictures of us...kissing?

Фу, какого черта?! (Russian- Ew, what the f*ck?!) I quickly grabbed the phone and deleted every single last piece of evidence. "I-" Then I scooped the resisting neko and threw her out the gosh dang window. "Russia! You can't do that...." America scolded. I shrugged, "Be thankful that Я не убивал ее." (Russian- I didn't kill her.) "Why didn't you..kill her?" He wailed. Jesus Christ, he's acting like a five year old. How childish, I thought he had grown up by now. Guess old habits and tendencies never 'break.'

After a few minutes of him whining, he changed the topic. "Can I ride you?" Ame requested. Боже мой, конечно нет. (Russian- Oh my God, hell no.) I am not f*cking anyone nor taking someone's virginity on a high school trip. "Нет." "Why not?" "Did puberty just hit you?" "Yeah." "Go jack off in the bathroom, Я буду ждать." (Russian- I'll wait.) "...are you going to tell Canada?" "Нет, just go." I waved my hand dismissively and resumed the movie we were watching.

A few minutes later...some very loud moans were coming from the bathroom. He'll have to learn on how to keep quiet while doing that or I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. *KNOCK* Eh? Guessing that's a noise complaint. I walked to the front door and opened it slowly. There, in the middle of the door way-Stood an angry Canadian. "Sorry to butt in, but who's making all that noise?" "Я не трахаю твоего брата." (Russian- I'm not f*cking your brother.) I blurted out.

"Eh okay...mind if I take a look?" He stood on his tippy toes, trying to get a better look of the inside. Дерьмо, if I let him in he's going to find out-I had one f*cking job...make sure Canada doesn't-*MOAN* (Sh*t) We both froze. God dammit, America! "Uh, is that...who I think it is?" "Да. Да it is." We stared at each other for a hell of a long time-Until Ame walked out the bathroom. The moment he got out, he looked at the both of us in horror. "H-Hi, welcome to chili's?" He halfheartedly joked and proceeded to back off into his room.