Chapter 22- Hit The Hay

Poland's POV- Cabins
Swinging my legs over the deck, I awaited Germany, who was infamously known for being late. He said he'd be back in a while but it's been about an hour. Which means the term 'a while' is more than an hour...since he still hasn't arrived. I sighed deeply, taking out my phone. I'll call him then. Tapping my fingers on the screen, I clicked on his contact and pressed call. *RING* *RING* *RING* No answer. He's not picking up.

Why? Why Niemcy?! Still aggressively clicking, I texted him 'Pick up, you bum! What's taking you so long?!' He never answered. Just left me on read. Hmph, fine! I'll take matters into my own hands. Rising to my feet, I stormed off; towards America's and Russia's cabin. I'm sure they'll know what to do, since they're close friends of Gerone. Once I got there, I knocked on the door and tapped my foot impatiently. Hurry up, hurry up!

*CLICK* The door creaked open, inviting me inside. Weirdos, why can't they come out here and invite me in normally? Is that too much to ask for?! I stepped inside, scoping the place out. Looks good to me. Nothing's been stolen or knocked over so no burglar. But, where are the two troublemakers? Hm...Merica's probably hiding behind the door. If he had escaped to the upstairs then the stairs would squeak under his weight.

And no, I'm not calling him fat.

The stair creaking/squeaking happens to everyone as this site is mighty old. A delicious smell wafted from the kitchen, into my nostrils. Aha! They're in the kitchen cooking, you're a genius Polska! Smirking with triumph, I decided to surprise them. They'll never see me coming. I crept into the kitchen, sneaking behind Rus. Ame sat at the table, resting his head on the dining table. Sleeping, huh? Wait.

Why aren't they in bed? It's literally three AM, nobody should be up at this hour! Except me, of course. I'm still waiting for 'Germs. Bet their minds are plagued with sleepiness-They can't seem to function properly. Aww. That's means I won't get a good reaction out of them. What a bummer. I stopped what I was doing immediately and sat down at the table instead. Amy sleep-drunkly waved at me, unable to lift his hand in the air.

He looks 'under the weather.' Perhaps it's time for him to 'hit the hay.' "You should go to bed. It's three-" "We've tried." US rubbed his temples as an effort to ease his throbbing headache. Russ remained stayed quiet, tiredly burying his face in his significant other's neck while hugging him from behind. What's stopping them? Both look like they could sleep through a whole marathon! Quit making excuses and sleep.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked serenely.

"I thought I was dreaming." "He almost slit Japan's neck." Russia said curtly, sipping his vodka. Oh wow. Didn't think he'd ever go that far, dream or no dream. America saw how my eyes widened, so in response he flicked my forehead. Ow, what the heck? I held it in pain, screeching multiple insults. "You idiotic imbecile, why'd you do that?!" "Now your eyes are back to normal." He answered brusquely, slightly trembling.

Grumbling, I took away Russ's vodka and drank the rest. "Are you kidding me..?" Uh, no? I obviously did that on purpose and not as a joke. Also-I need another drink. I got up, strolling into their pantry. First come, first serve. That vodka is mine now. I gladly took the liquor off the shelf, popped the cap off, and took a hit. Damn. That's quality. No wonder Rus likes this stuff. Drinking more, I finished the bottle and threw it in the trash.

Russia looked appalled at my speed and tolerance. What? "You can drink like three in a minute, quit giving me that look." I muttered, folding my arms. He shook his head, looking back down at his feet. "That was my last bottle..." Oh. Please don't kill me. I didn't know that, I swear! In a full blown panic, I scampered outside and left at once. Meri tried calling out for me but I ignored him and his pleads, fleeing to my cabin.