43 - Cheer Up, Baby

Dahyun POV

"It's going to be fine, Dahyun" Momo says. "Stop thinking too much about it"

I know Momo is right, but I just can't. It's something that doesn't get out of my mind.

"I can't stop thinking about it" I say with a sad face.

"You can" Momo corrects me. "If you distract yourself. But don't expect anything if you keep thinking about her"

"How can I distract myself?" I ask her curious.

"Give me your phone" She says and I give her my phone. "I'm going to call some people to cheer you up"

She starts to touch my phone to text people.

"Who did you message?" I ask her.

"You'll see" She replies to my question making me more curious than before. "They'll be here in 20 minutes"

After waiting for some time, we finally hear a knock on my door. I get up off the couch to open the door. When I look outside I see Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Hi" Momo says. "What did you bring?"

"I brought Monopoly" Mina says and enters the house. "Let's play?"

We all nod and she puts the box on the floor. We sit on the floor around the board and start playing.

After 6 long hours we finally finished the game, Nayeon winning.

"I told you she would win" Jeongyeon says while Nayeon celebrates her victory. "She wins me at anything we're playing"

"Nayeon is so good at Monopoly" I say. "I bet she cheated"

"I didn't cheat" Nayeon answers Momo accusation. "It's talent, Dahyun"

"Of course it is" Momo says.

"I'm hungry" Chaeyoung says.

"Me too" Mina says.

"I can make you something to eat" I say getting up off the floor. "Do you like pancakes?"

The five of them nod.

"Who doesn't like pancakes?" Mina asks me laughing.

I go to the kitches and start making pancakes. I'm not that good in the kitchen, but at least I know how to make pancakes without burning them.

When the pancakes are made, I take them to the table and we start eating.

"It's good" Chaeyoung says, putting more in her mouth. "Very good"

"We see that you were really hungry" Mina laughs. "But we're hungry too, so don't eat all of the pancakes"

"I won't eat all of the pancakes" Chaeyoung says. "I'll leave one for all of you"

"That doesn't seem fair!" Jeongyeon exclaims and Chaeyoung laughs.

"Of course she'll leave more than one for all of us" Momo says. "I think she was just joking"

"To prevent, I'll start eating now" I say.

When it was already night, I had to say goodbye to all of them. Today I went to bed early, because I was really tired. It wasn't even 10PM when I fell asleep.