48 - Nothing Matters

Sana POV

When I see Eunha in the school, I don't waste any time to walk to her.

"I want to talk to you" I say grabbing her arm. "It's urgent, please"

"I want to talk to you too" Eunha says. "And it's really urgent too"

"Can I talk first?" I ask her and she nods making a signal for me to start talking.

"I know that I should have talked with you first, but I guess I was afraid to talk about it. Dahyun hurt me so much and I wanted to forget it and that's why I have never told you about her or about the letters" I say. Eunha starts opening her mouth to say something, but I keep talking. "I understand the reason why you're being like that now, but I don't love Dahyun anymore and I hope you know that. I admit that I didn't want to get rid of the letters, but it doesn't mean I love Dahyun, Eunha. You know that you're the only one I love and I'm happy to be your girlfriend"

When I finally stop talking I look at Eunha's expression in her face. She looks nervous. Why? Is there something else bothering her?

"I'm sorry, Sana" Eunha says and starts crying. "I didn't want to make you feel this way, but I thought that if I avoided you, this would be easier"

"What do you mean?" I ask her confused.

"I don't love you anymore" She says making me shocked. "I'm in love with someone else and that's why I've been avoiding you. I was waiting for the right time to tell you, but seeing you apologize made me feel guilty"

I can already feel the tears in my face. Eunha tries to get closer to me and hug me to comfort me, but I push her away.

"Could you leave me alone?" I ask her crying. "I don't want to talk to you now"

"I'm sorry" Eunha tries to get closer to me again. "I'm really sorry"

"Go away, Eunha!" I scream and she finally goes.

I don't care if I'm in the middle of the school and I allow me to cry there. Suddenly I feel someone hold me in a hug. I can recognize this perfume. It's her.

"It's going to be fine" She says softly trying to comfort me. "You're going to be okay"

I immediately hug her tight. I can't stop my tears for falling. I can't even talk now, but she understand it.

We just keep hugging each other, like nothing else mattered in the world. And nothing really mattered now.