Frostbourne

(POV: Patrick) 

<this is going on through Wither Heart and Wishing dead> 

  Pat was walking around village to be sure it was secure. The Neather Horde hasn't attacked in almost a month so every knight was on guard and prepared for battle. Nobody ever never liked getting the night watch, and Pat was the unlucky person that week. Not only is it boring as heck but it makes focusing hard for the next day. 

'Man, I'd kill to talk to with Daryll, or Azura, just ANYBODY right now-' Pat thought but before he was stopped by a sound coming from the trees. He readied his spears just in case. 

"Who is it! Come out peacefully  and they'll be no trouble!" he yelled in the direction of the noise. It stopped. 

He waited what felt like ages before coming to the conclusion that it was probably an animal, and then turned around walking away, he didn't get far before he was tackled and fell to the ground, he tried to get up but then herd the person start to laugh and immediately stopped struggling and sighed. 

"Very funny, Azura. You're supposed to be asleep" he said annoyed, she was still hysterical. 

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen you all day, sire." Azura said still trying to stop laughing 

"Aw, did you miss me." he started to laugh. 

"Maybe a little" she mumbled." Daryll saw that you got night duty so him and I are taking turns checking in on you Sir." she smiled. 

"Heh, well I appreciate it, also, Please just call me Pat when we're alone." he said. 

"Okay, Pat." 

"Also one more thing" 

"what?" 

"Can you get of me please? Its hard to breath." 

she didn't realise she was still sitting on his back, and she was redder then a tomato. 

"I-I uh, s-sorry si-Patrick, I didn't realise-" she said getting up.

"Hey, its okay. It was cute" he blushed she somehow blushed more. "Anyway wanna walk and talk?" Pat asked. "Sure" she said in a happy tone. 

So the two friends walked through and around the town, telling jokes, laughing, talking about nothing in particular, until Azura tripped over her shoe and Pat caught her (Like in romance movies and stuff) and of course THAT was the moment Daryll the bandit walked over to start his shift in and started laughing, the two of them just blushed. 

"Am I interrupting something" he laughed hysterically. 

"N-NO! It was just bad timing OK" they said simultaneously. 

"Sure, whatever you say lovebirds." 

"I'm just going to go now" Azura said facepalming "cya tomorrow Pat, Darryl." 

"Cya." Pat and Daryll said. 

She walked to her house quickly and still flustered a bit from Daryll's comment.

"So, what did happen, Romeo?" he laughed turning to Patrick. 

"Ugh, why must you know, and why the heck did you call me 'Romeo'." Pat said annoyed. 

"One, because I'm curious and two, because from were I was standing it looked as if you two where going to kiss." 

"I WASN'T GOING TO KISS HER...!" (>////<) 

"But you wanted to, I could tell." 

"BUT, how do you know she'll like me back." 

Daryll looked at Pat then rolled his eyes. "IT'S OBVIOUS, AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK STELLA AND RAIN WHEN THEY GET BACK. NOW PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF NOCH. ASK. HER. OUT. ALREADY." 

"Ok, Daryll, chill or you're gonna wake the whole village of Frostbourn". 

"General Patrick!" a guard yelled from the watch tower. 

"Intruders?" 

"No Sir, It's Rain and Stella, there back. They're at the front gate" 

"Okay, Daryll, go get Azura, and meet me at the front gate. Understand." 

"How about YOU get Azura, and I'LL meet YOU two at the gate." Daryll said then ran before Pat could argue. 

"Sigh, I hate that bandit sometimes." Pat said to himself before going to get Azura.

(POV: Azura) 

As Azura was in the middle of a amazing dream (Bet you its of her and Pat kissing :P) she herd a knock on her bedroom door. "Enter" she said half awake. 

"Hey Az, Stella and Rain are back!" Patrick said opening the door. 

"Mehhhh....but I'm tired.....just give me....like....five more minuets." Azura mumbled 

"No." 

"Please...." 

"Don't make me force you to get up." 

"Really, what're you gonna do?" 

Patrick picked up Azura (bridal style) and dropped her in the pile of pillows and blankets next to her bed. "That."

"I hate you" Azura said. 

"I know we've been best friends since we where kids. Now get dressed, I'll be outside. Okay."

"Sigh, FINE. But we are getting breakfast afterwards." 

"Deal, I'll be downstairs" Pat said while turning to leave.

 (Author speaking: Hi, I hope you like the first chapter. I'm sorry if it's bad this is my first story I've written on wattpad (also btw this is a different person from the person who owns this account I normally do the editing on her stories and she let me use her account) Next chapter will be out as soon as possible. Bye <3