The Date

Patrick was holding some blue and purple tulips behind his back, he was waiting outside Azura's house. Pat told her that he'd be there to pick her up at around 5:30-ish. Eventually, she came out of the house with a bright and joyful smile on her face. He could tell Azura was really excited for their date. 

"Hey blueberry, you ready to go?" Patrick said happily. 

"Blueberry?" Azura laughed. 

"It's your new nickname." 

"Why?" 

"Three reasons. One, obviously it's because of your blue hair. Two, you're sweet but if someone wakes you up too early you're sour like a blueberry when you pick it too soon." 

"Okay, I would argue on that second one, but even I know it's too true..." 

"Yup, and the last reason is because of you being so cute and tiny and adorable." Patrick smiled and laughed a bit. 

"I will kick you in the shins." Azura said trying to be intimidating but she was blushing at the fact that he called her cute and adorable.

Without her armor, wings, or her rocket-boots Azura was almost a whole foot shorter then Pat who was fricking  six feet tall. Azura was used to Pat calling her short and Patrick was used to Azura's threats, but since they've been friends for so long  they knew they never meant it. 

"I never said there was anything wrong with being short, blueberry." Pat said handing her the flowers he bought for her. 

"GRH, STOP BEING SO CUTE, I'M STILL TRYING TO BE MAD AT YOU!" She yelled while turning into a tomato. "also...thank you for the flowers, they're really pretty..." Azura smiled hugging Patrick

"Heh, we might want to hurry or else the restaurant'll be closed by the time we get there."

"Okay then, let's go. Promise you won't be in-between death again like last night?" 

"Heh, I make no promises, Blueberry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The two of them walked to the restaurant, and when they sat down they looked over and saw two faces they recognize instantly. It was Lyra and Darryl, they didn't see or notice Pat or Azura where there. Azura and Pat spied on them for a couple minuets as payback for them always spying on them, but they where shocked in what they saw. The two of them where blushing, Darryl even let Lyra hug him, he never liked ANYONE  touching him whatsoever and before either of them could say anything, the two of them left and soon after the waiter shown up with their menus. Patrick looked up to see Azura looking down at her menu like she's having a struggle picking out what to eat. 

"Need help?" 

"A little, I can't decide if I want to pick something healthy and try to impress you, or choose what I actually want." Azura said laughing. 

"Let me guess... you want Mac'n'cheese...?"  

".....Maybe....."

"Heh, figures. You can get what you want, I already know you hate vegetables more then the Naeus's army and the Ice Shards combine. Patrick said and both of them started to laugh.

///After they ordered and food came out/// 

The two of them ate their food quickly and left. Azura thought that they where heading back, but instead Pat takes her had and lead her to a store nearby. 

"I saw something here that I think you would like." Patrick said. 

They walked till they came across a shelf with a lot of stuffed animals, Patrick pointed to the top shelf, Azura tried to reach whatever was up there but she was a little too short to reach the shelf, Pat, who was watching this, walked up behind her and picked her up so she could get what was up there. She blushed holding onto him so she wouldn't fall (not that he'd let her). 

The stuffed animal was a little panda, it was white with blue, teal, magenta, and purple spots, it was adorable, and when Patrick put Azura down, she hugged the bear.

"I can see you like the little panda-bear, blueberry." He smiled walking to the check-out line. 

She nods not wanting to let go of the bear. "He's cute." 

"Thought of a name for him yet?" 

"Yes." 

"Well, what is it?" Patrick asked walking up to the cash-register. 

"I-I...uh...It's N-NOTHING! IT S-SLIPPED MY MIND! Y-YEAH THAT!" Azura said handing the bear to the cashier.

"That'll be 25.54 sir." the cashier said. 

"Okay." Pat gave the cashier the money. "There you go." 

"Thank you, have a good night." 

"You too." Azura said to the cashier holding her stuffed panda and Patrick's hand. 

///Skip to in front of Azura's house. it was 8:00 at night/// 

 "P-Patrick..." 

"Hm, yeah blueberry?" 

"I just wanted to say..." Azura hugs Patrick "Thank you...for dinner, the bear, everything..." 

"It's nothing beautiful, I'm just glad that you had fun..." 

Azura blushed and gathered up all of her courage and leaned over and quickly kissed Patrick before her mind could back down, Patrick was a bit shocked at first but kissed her back. And when they pulled away, the two of them where blushing like crazy.

"Goodnight Patrick, see you tomorrow." Azura said walking in the door. 

"Night Blueberry." 

When Azura closed the door she started squealing, she just kissed her crush. She put the flowers Patrick got her in a vase on the kitchen table and went upstairs to go change into some pajamas. The tired solder lied down in her bed and held on tightly to her new stuffed bear and slowly started falling asleep.