The meeting

The meeting started. The people that went where Pat, Azura, Stella, Darryl, Rain, and a two more of Darryl's bandits came to the meeting. "Hello everyone, thank you for coming." Patrick started. "Well lets get straight to the point. We've herd a rumor from the Neather general that the Neather King, Naeus, is planning on reviving the deceased queen Abigail Crysteffor." 

"Bringing someone back from the dead? That's not possible, whatever he told y-" One of the bandits started. 

"As a matter of fact, It is!" Azura shouted. 

"So what are we going to do? And how do we know if he's lying?" Stella asked. 

"That is kind of why we're here right now." Patrick said. 

"So we need to find out if Herobrion is 100% telling the truth. I'm thinking we go to the Neather and spy on what he's doing." Rain said. 

"Huh, that's a good idea." Darryl said. 

"Yeah it is, we could get a group to the Neather and they'll-" The general started. 

"No!" Azura said, all eyes turned to her. 

"No?" Everyone said. 

"No groups of people, it's to risky." 

"Then what do you think we should do?" One of the bandits said. 

"Simple, I will go to the Neather!" The scholar shouted. Everyone paused.

"Going to the Neather alone? Have you thought this through?" Patrick asked. 

"None of you can go with me" She explains. "It's a Death Wish to fight their without wings... Only I have the tech that proves useful on that terrain-" 

Darryl slams his fist down on the table. "But it's far too dangerous!" Eyes turn to the bandit. "You underestimate the might of the Neather." 

"You underestimate my power." Azura responds calmly. 

"UGH, we cannot risk lousing you!" The general shouted. The scholar's calm eyes met the general's. 

"And we can't risk letting them revive her and attack us. If I have to I'll take the fight to them, before they take the fight to us." 

Everyone turned to the silent general, He sighed. 

"I like your valor...but it worries me sometimes..." There was a long silence before he finally made his decision. "Don't die out there..." 

"My blades and wings are for mankind's liberty, I sore this alone because I must. I'll take our victory to the skies." 

"Well, on that note I think our meeting has ended. Everyone back to work." Patrick said getting up. Everyone was started to leave the room and go back to what they where doing. Azura walked up to Patrick. 

"Hey um blueberry, I-I'm sorry...for yelling at you..." He apologized. 

"It's alright Pat." Azura smiled "I know you're just worried. Well I wanted to say that I'm going to get ready and can leave at 10am."

"Okay, see you in a little bit then." 

"See you then, sire"

///10:00 on the side of the mountain/// 

Darryl and Patrick wanted to see Azura off, She hugged both Patrick and Darryl, and she kissed Pat on the cheek. 

"Don't worry, Shadow will be in good care." Pat smiled which made Azura smile. 

"I'll be back tomorrow." She said extending her wings. 

"...Stay safe okay?" 

"I will, I will. Love you." 

"I love you too. Now you better hurry before I change my mind." 

And with that, the scholar nodded and ran, did a front flip, and took off into the sky. Both the General and the bandit stayed until she was compleatly out of sight. 

"May the fates be in your favor, Azura." Patrick mumbled. 

"Pazuraaaaaaa....." Darryl said laughing a bit, Pat rolled his eyes and put on his helmet. 

"Come on, back underground." The general said trying to ignore the bandit's comment.