Goodbye Patrick...

The general's eyes shot open to see Herobrion, he was standing above the general blocking Karlos's attack with his pickaxe before shooting him back with a bolt of lightning which blasted him into the wall behind him, knocking him out. The former Nether general helped up the Frostbourne general. 

"Go. I can hold him off." He said turning to Karlos. 

"What!" Patrick shouted. 

"Go help Lady Azura take down Naeus. I can take care of him" 

"B-But-" 

"I know Its crazy but just trust me! Okay?" 

The general paused to think before running off to help Azura fight the Neather king. Herobrion smiled at the Frostbourne general as he disappeared from his view, he slowly turned his eyes to Karlos and watch him get up and draw his blade. His smile faded. 

"Betrayer! You betrayed us, your only family you have left in this world!" Karlos said charging at Herobrion

"Please. The horde was never my family! Never has, and never will be!" he said dodging his attack.

"But, King Naeus, he took all of us in when we had no one to turn to! You of all people should know that." Karlos shouted. 

"Heh, I thought you where smarter, but you still believe in that dumb lie he told all of us when we joined him. We are no family to him, we're just pawns in his little game." He shouted back dodging another one of Karlos's attacks.
"Something to control then easily dispose of when he gets what he wants!" 

"Y-YOU LIAR!!!" He yelled as he threw lousy shots at Herobrion, with the former Neather general blocking every one. 

"How could you say that when you've seen it with your own eyes." 

Karlos stopped and looked at the ground, not saying a word. 

"You don't think I know. A young girl, brown hair, tan skin, blue and white eyes, six years old." 

Karlos stayed silent, when he looked back up at his enemy, he saw tears in the man's eyes. 

"Naeus made you kill her, an inocent young girl, to torture her older brother because he failed his first mission. She was th-" 

"The only family you had left..." Karlos finished and Herobrion looked up at him.

"...You remember her!" 

"How could I forget her, Lily was a the most caring and nice girl in the horde. At first I couldn't tell she grew up in the Neather, especially the horde." 

"Yeah..."

"Herobrion, I-...I'm sorry for-" 

"You have been forgiven." 

"What?!" 

"...You did end her, but not by choice. You also weren't much older then I was..." 

Karlos sighed and placed down his sword. 

"How do you know things will be better here..?" he spoke. 

Herobrion laughed showing the scar Azura gave him the day of the End City battle, it had healed and Karlos had a hard time seeing the wound. 

"I was fighting the woman with the mechanical wings known as Lady Azura, and she scratched me. But when I surrendered and they brought me here, the first thing that happened was medics cleaned and wrapped my wound...even after everything I did to them...they helped me...They are good people." 

You see back in the Neather, medical attention was considered a privilege, and because of that, a lot of Nether-kin knights had to learn how to heal themselves. You where only given medical attention if you where on a mission That you compleated 100% and got injured on the job and the job only. Whoever was injured had to walk up to King Naeus himself, list what you accomplished and tell him how you got hurt, And then he will decide if your injuries are worth medical attention.