♡Capitulo Cuarenta Y Seis - Time to meet Oscar Family♡

Mini POV

Mini POV

Us dating 4 months and we are driving to Cesar and Monse apartment where everyone is meeting nervous.

Lily looks at me from car seat, "Mommy don't stress, Uncle Cesar will see how happy you are and will be happy."

The girls go ahead of us and rubs Andrew hand right outside door, "Tonight you going to meet three guys that are move overprotective than Lily. Cesar- who was Oscars brother and who we raised, Tony - who was Oscars brother from another mother and best friend since kindergarten, and Ray- who was his father and who considers me as a daughter."

Andrew holds my hand soft, "Mini I love you and we been happy these last 4 months, I will still be here at the end of the night. Either way Lily told me I should be worried about your best friend and Monse." 

I smile and walk in and sees Little Oscar run to me and holds him, "Well hello baby, how are you doing? Did you get any more teeth for auntie?" Smiles at Andrew and points, "Andrew this is my cuddle bear Little Oscar, Oscarito say hi to Andrew, this is Aunties boyfriend." Oscarito waves at him shyly, Andrew smiles at him.

Flaca POV 

Watches Antonia play with her cousins and Oscarito and holds Tony hand. Looks at him and his hand on my belly, "Tony you need to remember that Mini is happy and Mano wanted her happy."

Tony looks at Mini smiling and nods, "I know it will just take time to get used to having a new family member that isn't Oscar. You guys need to have patience with me on this."

Kisses his hand and nods and walks over shakes Andrew hand, "I heard you are the new guy in my sister and niece's lives, my name is Alejandra but you can call me Flaca."

Andrew shakes my hand looks at Tony and looks him in eye, "I heard what you said and Mini has explained to me everything. I love Aminia and I am okay with her love for Oscar, I can never get between that. I just ask that her family gives me a chance."

Tony looks at him and shakes his hand with free hand, "As I told my wife just give me time. I can tell that Mini is happy and I see how my nieces talk about you, but if you ever hurt them you will answer to us."

Hugs Mini and smiles as she feels the baby kick her, "Someone has been active today, any day now she will be here. I told Tony that I wanted to come today."

Ray POV

Comes next to them with Norma and kisses Mini head and holds her close and points my corona at him, "You are dating my daughter and I haven't seen her smile like this since we lost our son. If you make her happy than we are happy, and my granddaughters told me how you play with them and take them on dates to."

Norma hugs them both and hugs Flaca and Tony points at Andrew, "Do you prefer tacos or enchiladas? I have everyone else orders ready to put on plate." Andrew smiles, "Enchiladas ma'am but let me help put everything on table."

Sees them go and holds Mini close, "Sweetheart he has our approval, and even Norma gave a quiet approval with that question."

Mini nods watching everyone and sees Cesar come next to him sighs nervous, "My biggest concern just walked next to him." Tony looks at her, "We all know that Oscar was like another father to Cesar, give him time."

Cesar POV

Comes next to Andrew with Monse and shakes his hand as Lily holds my free hand, "My niece has not stopped talking about her new best friend, to me that is high points. Andrew it will take time for me to  go to the bar with you, but I respect you for what I have heard so far."

Andrew smiles as Normita jumps on me and holds her, "Cesar I will never take Oscars spot, I want the same as everyone for Mini and her girls to be happy. Whether your family likes me or not, I will be here at the end of the day."

Monse hugs him and welcomes him to family, "Sit Andrew and thank you for helping with putting everything on table." I help bring out the cups and waters and hugs Mini to me, "Hey big sis."

Mini looks at me with tears, "Part of my heart will always love Oscar, but I need to live my life Cesar. Oscar would have never wanted me to live lonely for rest of my life. Please accept my happiness."  Cesar kisses her head and wipes her tears whispers, "I have accepted him,  otherwise I would have not let him in my house."

Please don't forget: