Chapter three

Hey guys! I'm loving this story so far, how do you guys like it so far? Tell me in the comments! What do you think will happen now, Hiccup and Astrid are already on a date! Love yous!
-leven-

Astrid POV

I got out of the Hiccup's car. It just happened to be a 2000 Mustang GT! My dream car, it was a sleek, black car, 900 horsepower! It must've cost a fortune in the condition it was in. He revved the engine, I laughed."I noticed you admiring my car, this is my baby right here!"He laughed. He got his took his keys out of the ignition."So you ready!"He asked.

"I was born ready!"I replied. We walked into the burger place, called 'In'n'out'. Growing up in the small town I did, the only fast food place around was McDonald's.

"Wow, that smells amazing!"I mused."The food's never frozen here, best place around. It's delicious, though."Hiccup said right before we got to the counter. I got a 'Double-Double' Hiccup ordered a number one and two strawberry milk shakes. He chose a spot for us to sit while we waited for the food. Then some girl walked near us and Hiccup hid his face."Oh no! She's here! I thought she went to Oregon, not here!"He complained. I felt sorry for him and asked him"Who's she?"

"She is Heather, she made me kiss her! Yuck!"He complained more. I looked into his eyes, those emeralds that pulled me in. He looked back at me, making his feelings clear. He had a look of longing, and I must've shown it to because a glint of hope was hidden in the dismay of a life time worth of wishing for love. I realized I reflected that almost exactly. He was having a harder time seeing my feelings but had a glimpse of them. I let my walls down making my feelings clear for only him. He was gorgeous, smart, and kind, everything a girl like me would want. He also seemed to let his walls down more, making what was in his heart crystal clear for me.

"Listen, I know we just meet but I.... I.. I.."

(Muhahahaha!)

Hiccup POV

I was going to tell her. She let her walls down, after hiding her heart from the world, to keep for getting hurt. I let my walls vanish, nothing left of them. We just stared at  each other."Listen, I know we just meet but I... I.. I... Ilikeyou!"I said as fast as humanly possible."What? I didn't quite caught that."She said. So I slowed it down, but being my awkward self I said it like an idiot."I. like. you.?"I think that sounded like a question. She open her mouth but nothing came out.

The food arrived, finally. We ate as I guess she was trying to tell me she didn't feel the same."Hiccup? I uh.. I like you, too. I guess I just froze when you said that."She replied as I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding."Why would a woman as beautiful as you freeze about  little old me?"She blushed considerably much."Well Hiccup, let me tell you. Most women my age consider you to be as gorgeous as a god from Asgard itself!"she exclaimed.'Do women really think I'm a god?'I asked myself."Are you one of those women?"She blushed even harder."Maybe, I JUST SAID I AM WHEN I SAID I LIKED YOU!"she kinda whisper-yelled but still managed no attention from no one but me. I mean who would find that not suspicious? But I got more of a taste of Astrid's temper flares, boy is she feisty ( ;! I smiled like an idiot throughout that entire date. She did ,too.

We walked back to my car, my baby, my beautiful 2000 Mustang GT. 900 horsepower goes a long way when I secretly race this bad boy. I'm always the secret driver in the black car and in my spare time, I work on the classic engine I put in it. Once I can, I'll start racing here in Tucson, once the racing season starts again. Which happened to be on Saturday! And I had an extra ticket.

"Hey Astrid, do you like races?" She nodded."Great cause I've got an extra ticket for Saturday and no one to use it till now."I smiled and got the ticket from the glove department. She hugged me when I gave it to her, I hugged back until it got to being more, I accidentally kissed her but she kissed back."Um, thanks! I wish I could race but my car is still back in Wray."Did she guess I raced?"Oh and I know you're going to be racing it says it on the ticket."oh, that blew up in my face."Don't tell anyone, they all think this is just a street car!"I pleaded."Okay? I won't. Wait, you're the secret Arizonian driver I saw on TV one night a few years back! That's so cool! You secretly won the race, now that gives me a reason to keep the secret."We laughed at her sudden outburst. So I started driving back to the sorority. We just smiled the entire time. That was the best day of my life so far!