Chapter nine

Hey everyone! So last chapter was a bit of fangirl's utopia! I'd love to shout out another fab reader/ writer, @Dragon_Snowflake! She didn't suggest the interviewee today, but is one of my faithful readers and followers, so go check her out! No new news this chapter worth mentioning. Love yous! -levenlover-

Astrid POV

I kissed Hiccup before he walked back out of our room to get us some food. I looked at the amazing ring on my finger, moving it to see the diamond glisten. It must've cost a fortune, it looked like a genuine diamond! I still couldn't believe Hiccup proposed! And thankfully I wasn't frozen so I could at least nod my head. This was going to happen, we would be getting married. The door opened, I was expecting Hiccup but instead saw Hunter and her boyfriend Aidan."Hey Astrid! Why did my brother just walk out of here in a daze? I half expected him to faint."She said. I laugh and showed the ring. She ran over hugging me,"Congrats! We're going to be sisters! I need to tell dad 'cause Hicc won't want to, and I'll help with the bride's maid's dresses. Those always turn out ugly, and your dress..."

"Whoa, take it down a notch! They just got engaged!"Aidan silenced her. I was going to trust her with the clothing anyway. She has a killer sense of fashion (Thank you, I know I do! Jk!) How in the world does someone like her find time to get her skill level, I have no clue. She's really good though.

Just as I was about to give her the 'okay, you can start designing' que, Stormfly, Toothless, and Calie walked in. They played around my fiancee's ankles. I loved being able to say my fiancee! I smiled to see he had my favorite food, chicken. It's also Stormfly's favorite, so when I was full I gave her the rest by having her do tricks we'd been working on.

We laughed. I saw a glint of green from Hunter's direction. I notice the little emerald pendant on a silver chain hanging from her neck. I guessed Aidan saved his money for that. Young love, how sweet!"Hunter, you can go ahead and start if you want. I've gotta study so no interruptions!"I informed them. She ran off then and there, soon followed by a confused Aidan. Hiccup gave me my pencil and paper back, but not my book."Hiccup, can I have my book back please,"I tried"I need to study!"

"So do I, but I think we can help each other. Only if you say the magic words!"He was being so childish! I knew what his magic words for me were and I had no problem saying them."Okay, I love you!"He smirked. I rolled my eyes. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me, gods I love it when we kissed. The thing was we were luckier then most couples. We didn't have an existing relationship before we started dating, we were still together, now engaged after four years! We clicked from the first moment we saw each other. How could we get this lucky!

"What is it you want to do?"I asked."Oh, a little something someone I used to race with."I knew. who he was talking about, but he never answered my question."And.."

"Answer the questions right, you get a reward of your choice!"He explained. I smiled,"I think you already know what my reward would be."

"I would think so, after four years of dating! Besides, if I'm right, we want the same one."He laughed, looking at the ceiling. I don't know what he was thinking of as a reward, but I know mine was a kiss each time.

Hey guys! Sorry but I couldn't book anyone for an interview today so I can't interview anyone, not even Aidan! So I'll just say, Hiccup and I have an upcoming race and we're planning on doing together, like old times! That's it for now! Love yous! -levenlover-