Chapter seven

Hey guys! So how'd you like the interview last time? I didn't get many comments on who I should interview or what I should ask so I had to pick again. My school has a jazz band so after my winter break I won't be able to write on every other Tuesday and every Wednesday because they need someone to play clarinet and I do. So just a heads up, comment who I should interview and what I should ask them, or more appropriately ask them for you. These people and their busy schedules, jeeze! I can't get a hold of them and I'm the author! Love yous! -levenlover-

Hiccup POV

I walked into our room with Astrid and saw the covers of our bed folded in, like a dragon was under there again! I pulled the covers up to reveal Hunter under it, not a dragon. I laughed while smiling, she then laughed, too. I pulled her out and she slid all the way to the other side of the room still laughing. Astrid started laughing with us. We all just sat on the floor laughing our heads off. That's when dad came in the room. We stopped laughing and looked at him. He may large at a distance, but up close he was like Godzilla mixed with King Kong! Huge I know, extremely exaggerated, too."Hey, dad. How've you been?"I asked nervously while rubbing the back of my neck. I always did that when I was nervous, thank the Gods only Astrid and Hunter can read it! My dear little sister came up to us and said"I hate to break up the love feast here but I need a word with Hicc."She always used my nickname instead of my full name, saying her friends called her names like 'Hiccy' the kind from kissing. So I was glad to be called something other then a throat reflex.

She also called my Hiccy but just playfully making fun of me."Hicc? Did you hear what I said?"She asked taking me back to reality."Sorry I guess I was in my own world."I explained, sort of."I could tell, you had that blank look on your face. So, dad decided that I could live with you so he could take care of some business back in Phoenix."I was waiting for dad to dump a load of responsibility  on my door step."Hiccup, there's an extra room in the house. They're already putting her stuff in it."Astrid told me."Well then it's not my choice! She already moving in!"at that point I was tackled and tickled by my sister and girlfriend! This is Hunter's way of expressing emotion! It's not cool!!!"Ast... rid! Hun.... ter! Please.... stop!"I tried, it wasn't very much but enough for me to push Hunter off and slide Astrid across the floor. We all burst out laughing again, for like ten minutes!

"Well, as I said it's not my choice, but if it were I would say yes anyway!"I told them."Hooray!"they shouted in unison.

Hey guys! I know this chapter was short, please don't kill for it. Interview time! So today's interviewee iiisss...... Stoick

Stoick: Thank you

Me: Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to be at a twelve year olds interview

Stoick: Well you are my daughter

Me: Yah, so on to my questions! How do you fell about Hiccstrid?

Stoick: What now?

Me: Hiccstrid, Hicc and Astrid! That's their ship name! Don't ask me what a ship name is I swear I will explode! Here, how do you fell about Hicc dating Astrid?

Stoick: Well, I like the girl and how she makes Hiccup feel but he just doesn't have time for a girlfriend till after college.

Me: What if I told you he's been an excellent time manager lately and's been making time for her?

Stoick: I'd say I'm even more proud of my son then I was a few minutes ago!
Crowd: Awww!
Fandom: YES! YES! YES!

Me: Now, do you ship Hiccstrid or in simplest terms are you for it?

Stoick: Well now I am

Me: Good cause I've been for them the moment I saw their faces together, not kissing but still. That's all for today, thanks for reading, love yous! -levenlover-

'Nother new note: please let me know if a name other than Hunter pops up, in this chapter and the rest, I'd really appreciate it!