Chapter four

Hey guys! I really hope you like this chapter, I tried to make it extra confusing and funny. Beware the feels! What do you think will happen, I think they'll....(Muhahahahahahaha)

Hiccup POV

I arrived at the house after a long week of school. Uggg! Thank the gods tomorrow's the race, everybody at the house has a ticket for the race except me. And of course I'll be racing. I headed to the garage to work on the engine. I'd gone to a near by auto shop, a guy named Gobber at the counter. We had a long conversation of good forgery dragons. He had his dragon Grump, a Hubblegrump. I told him about Toothless and he said he knew my dad. I finally got all the parts to the garage and started working. Toothless came in and held my tools.

*****Le time skip******(Hehehehehe)

I woke up on the floor of the garage, again. I did that on Monday, too. I looked at the clock and saw it was only three a.m. Perfect time to break out my racing gear.

I went to mine and Astrid's room, finding her in bed with Stormfly and Toothless on his bed. I got to the closet on my side of the room and took out my helmet and suit.

I took out the bag holding the racing suit and saw a sticky note, on it said 'Cool suit, can't wait to see it on you. You'll probably look hot. Astrid'

I smiled, thinking to myself' I guess we're a couple now, SWEET!'."Hey."I heard a raspy sounding Astrid."Hey, how long have you been up?"I asked.

"Long enough to see you read the note."She laughed. I liked her laugh, it was so sweet and smooth. That sounded really cheesy didn't it? Oh well, what'cha going to do about it."Does this mean we're a couple? I mean, if you wanna be."I rubbed the back of my neck. She shrugged"I guess so, I guess we are."She smiled. I managed not to pass out.

"You know, in my family, a kiss means the people are together. I don't know about you, but I wanted to do that the moment I saw your face,"she whispered"that's also why I punched you so hard."We burst out laughing and I fell on Toothless slime/slobber. Astrid climbed out of bed and helped me up."Uh... Toothless likes to slobber everywhere."We were now eye to eye, well metaphorically. In reality we were really like, eye to nose, but that's not the point. We closed our eyes and..... (Hahahahahahahehehehehehehehehe, cliff hanger!!!!!)

Astrid POV

I was standing eye to eye with Hiccup. We were so close, almost no space in between us(oh my God, the feels!!!). We both close our eyes, eliminating whatever space between us left. I felt a warm pair of lips against mine. The only time, other then before in the car, was with a guy my parents made me kiss to drive off a rich guy who wanted to marry me when I was seven. That just felt like my lips on his, this.. this was so much more. It may have been the same concept but it was Asgard on Earth! Like... Like, um... okay I couldn't think of anything but it was magic. I, Astrid Hofferson, was making out with the absolutely gorgeous, Hiccup Haddock! I was in utter bliss, completely and fully. How could I be so stupid and not want this before this!

The next thing you know we're trying to get each other's cloths off getting into his bed, considering Stormfly was peacefully keeping on mine. Looks like that bed is no long needed. Hiccup and I didn't take off our underwear, we really didn't want a baby in our lives, yet ( ; ! How could I be so stupid, that was the best morning I'd had since I got the scholarship!

******Le time skip/POV switch******

Hiccup POV

I woke up again, in bed this time. I felt something different, then I looked down to see Astrid only in her underwear! It hit me hard that we slept together! I was only in my boxers but I didn't care, I had a beautiful and smart girlfriend mostly naked in my bed, that's gotta be every guys dream, right? BEST MORNING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly shiz guys! That took an extremely odd turn quick. I didn't know I was capable of writing stuff like that! I got the feels as bad as pneumonia, seriously, and I was just writing it! Love yous to infinity! Okay, that was really cheesy, anyway, Love yous! -leven-