Chapter twelve

Hey guys! Tell me if you guys even got chapter 11, cause I think my Wattpad is being stupid! This happens hours after the actual amputation. Well anyway… Here's chapter twelve! Love yous! -levenlover-

To this day I have no clue what happened to chapter 11, shame too, that's my fav number.

Omniscient POV

Just as Astrid stopped crying the doctor brought in a prosthetic leg, making her cry more. Hiccup had to face the fact that he was now a cripple, and he could no long race. Hunter and Stoick just stayed silent on opposite sides of the room. Both Hunter and Hiccup had the wheels in their head turning insanely fast. They might not be able to race together as well anymore, they had more opportunities. They kept think of what they could do now, opportunities and ideas.

Astrid only thought about how this would impact them. How would she get a good night's rest if the other person in the bed she can't help. She still loved Hiccup with all her heart, but she felt a pang of guilt every time she looked at him.

Stoick was in shock, he didn't believe this was happening."I'll go put your bag in the car."He said taking his son's stuff out, to get out of harm's way. The internal pain was to much to bare, for now. Hunter followed, getting into the driver's seat. She got her old sketch book from the glove department, and looked it over. She had the amazing memories of her inspiration come all at once. The only thing was, they all involved the ideas given to her by Hiccup. But a trip down memory lane wouldn't kill anyone, but it might cause her pain, she just might die.

After going through the entire book she was crying, hard. She clearly showed she had been crying, her make-up was smudged, her eyes were even more blood shot, her cheeks were tear stained, and stained by her runny mascara. She got some tissues, cleaning herself up as much as possible. She didn't have an make-up kits on her at the time so she'd just need to live without it. She put some chap-stick on and got out, making her way back in.

Just as the doctor finished fitting the fake leg, he was given crutches, for stability.He made his way out, meeting Hunter in the hall to help him out. Astrid never left his side, and he was being to tell her nervousness."What's wrong Astrid?"He asked her."Just worried, nothing to new."She stated. She kissed his cheek, he blushed."Are you blushing? Ha!"She laughed, finally getting a smile since she got Hunter's call. She was glad she got her call, she didn't want to be the last to know her fiancee needed an amputation!

They continued walking till they got to Hunter's car and they drove home. Hiccup and Astrid just talked, Hunter was with the rest of the gang, and Stoick went back to Phoenix. They had a lot of adjustment to make in a short amount of time, especially Hiccup.

Hey guys this was just a filler chapter, sorry if it was short or sucky. That's all for today, no interview, sorry. Love yous! -levenlover-

I'm sorry