Chapter five

Hey guys! I've made a schedule for all my stories, kinda, if you call writing all other stories one day and this one the next a schedule. Anyway.... I didn't really make the last chapter all that confusing so this chapter is going to be extremely confusing! Yah! Beware the confusion peoples! Don't worry, not to many places with the feels(I hope)! Love yous!
-leven-

Hiccup POV

We got up after realizing what time it was. I was still in shock after the whole 'sleeping with Astrid' thing. Good times, good times! I ran out to my car with my racing suit and helmet in a bag. I got in and drove to the race track. It was a really nice track for one in the middle of the dry, hot Arizona desert. I may have grown up in Phoenix, but I am never going to get used to the heat of this place!

I got to the race track, and got suited up in the car. I drove go my assigned pit, the pit crew got my racing tires on and everything else situated. I saw a car that looked like a Natter pull up behind me. I put on my helmet, only my pit crew could know who I truly was. A girl got out of the car behind me, she looked an awful lot like Astrid. Wait, I think it was Astrid. Oh well, she put her helmet on and got back in. It took hours to start so I always got there later then most. And this Astrid look-a-like had the same idea. Everyone got in their cars and we all drove to the start line.
Beep, beep, beep..... Boop!
Red, yellow, yellow..... Green!

And we were off I was somewhere between a car that looked like a Gronckle and the Natter car with the Astrid look-a-like. She had her helmet off and shined a smile all to familiar to me now. That look a like was Astrid! She got her car from her home town. I put up the visor on my helmet a did a half smile back. I then put the visor down and floored it. I was soon near third, the announcer was going crazy. My code name being my dragon's species, was being shouted by most people in the stands. Astrid was going by her name, her name also being cheered by the crowd. I made my way to first her second, it remained this way the rest of the race!

******Le time skip******

We finished the race, I let Astrid win. She did rejoice, only for a few minutes though. She walked up to me leaning on my car, helmet still on. She took my wrist and I followed her while everyone wouldn't notice. We got in my car and drove to the pits to get the racing tires off and street tires on. She drove with me changing in the back seat.

We met the gang outside the stadium. I managed to get the stickers off without being noticed."Hey Hiccup, you missed the race where we're you?"Tuff asked."I was helping in the pits."I lied."Okay, congrats Astrid! You won a professional race!"Ruff mused. They all started talking, then left, leaving Astrid and I alone. She took my hand and pulled me toward her. Then a headlight shined on us and we spread apart. I ran to my car she hid in the bleachers. She came out and ran to me terrified! We got in my car and left. We started smiling, then that turned into laughter, then into dead silence. I pulled over and we just looked deeply into each other's eyes, again! I leaned closer and felt her lips on mine. I was really liking this girlfriend thing. My dad always said I wouldn't have time to have a girlfriend till after I finished school, I now had plenty time for my schooling, racing, working on my car, and my beautiful girlfriend! My life felt perfect! Utter perfection sitting right across from me, her lips on mine! Awesome! I thought

"Very!"Astrid said."Oh! Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes."She whispered. Her voice tickled my very being. I love it, I love her. Yah, I love her! I love Astrid! I was now, again, smiling like an idiot.

I restarted the car, driving back to the house. I pulled into the over sized house garage. We got to our room, one bed missing, her bed missing. I rubbed the back of neck"I guess we're sharing a bed now, huh?"That wasn't what I was thinking but it's what I said. I was thinking 'I get to sleep in the same bed as my beautiful girlfriend!' and now I felt stupid that I said what I did."Is there a problem?"She asked me, a tone my dumb cousin used when flirting."Not! At! All!"I replied. We smiled and went out to the gang having Chinese take-out for dinner.

"Hey guys!"Fishlegs wave his giant arm"We were just starting to eat, join us?"

"Sure!"Astrid replied."Why not."I added. We sat down and ate, talked, and played video games. Just a normal day in collage!