Chapter Ten (double digit special!)

Hey guys! Double digits! Holy Shiz! I can't believe I have ANOTHER story with ten chapters now! It's unbelievable! Merry Christmas and a happy New year! Beware the feels! Love yous! -levenlover-

It's about now I realize how much I talked about me in this one...

I'm seeing why authors don't blatantly include themselves in their work...

Sorry...

Hiccup POV

Fishlegs dragged me out to the main room. He literally dragged me, it started off as pulling me, the he ran down the stairs! I stood up, thankful he finally slowed down! Now I see why the couch wanted him for the team, he's fast, big, and stronger then most guys including me.

He pointed to Hunter's stretch book lying open on the table. She never left her private book open unless she wanted us to see what she drew. I scanned the page seeing the most amazing wedding dress and bride's maids dresses I'd ever seen! I guessed that's what Astrid okayed yesterday.

I headed to our room and saw Astrid next to Hunter with her sewing machine, sewing with what looked like silk. I snuck behind Astrid, who thankful, was unarmed. I covered her eyes"Don't move or I'll kiss you!"I whispered in her ear. She pull my fingers away from her eyes, so I turned her around and and gave her a peck."Hahaha! I like it when you do that!"She said in triumph. I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck. Astrid looked up at me, Hunter stopped sewing to join her, just a little less. I remembered they were the only two who knew what rubbing the back of my neck meant."Hicc?"

"Hiccup, you can tell us what's wrong. You know that, right?"Astrid pleaded, sort of.

"Of course I do,"I replied"but how would I explain to dad about us getting engaged when we're supposed to technically be studying?"I finished. I looked at what they had just been hunched over. It was a nearly complete wedding dress, Hunter definitely was busy. I'm glad I have a sister who knows how to sew ripped clothing back together.

They gave me sympathetic looks, great sister and girlfriend pity! They knew I didn't want to call dad, he'd just say I'm to young, or to busy. He also thought I was going to collage to be mayor like him, law not mechanical engineering."Hicc, you don't have to tell dad about the engagement. I will, okay?"She said."Okay. Who put you in charge?"I asked."Who do you think? Your beloved little sister!"I raised an eyebrow as she spoke."I put myself in charge dorkwad!"We all burst out laughing.

I kissed Astrid's cheek and left for my last class of the day, Advanced Algebra. I may be a mechanic, but I still have to know math to be a good one. Toothless and Calie played around my head and shoulders, I quietly laughed and help Toothless down, considering he was missing his left tail fin. Calie flew off toward him. She was fortunate enough to be the only complete Nightfury. I rushed out the door to my car, getting in. I started it, but black out in pain for an unknown reason.

Why was I in so much pain? Why'd I black out? I was perfectly fine a minute ago. So many questions that'd have to wait till I woke up.(Hehehehehe, sad but true ending, my speciality!)

Astrid POV

I resumed studying till I got a call, from Hunter. She only called me when there was an emergency, and a terrible one at that."Astrid!?"She asked panicked."Hunter? What happened? You only call me in an emergency!"

"Hiccup was hit by a drunk semi-driver! We're at the North-West hospital, hurry!"I hung up and got in my car. I let a tear fall as I went as fast as possible to the hospital, without braking the speed limit noticeably. I had to hurry, Hiccup could be dying!

Hey guys!(said in uncertain tone) Don't kill me for that, I feel guilty enough writing that.What do you think will happen, is Hicc going to live? We'll have to find out next time! So on to the interview! The interviewee today iiisss...... Astrid! (crowd goes insane)

Astrid: Thanks! (Said glumly)

Me: Astrid, you feeling alright?

Astrid: No, remember, Hiccup got hit by a semi!

Me: How could I possibly forget. Now, if you don't mind, I have a couple questions. I'll try to keep the subject off him, okay?

Astrid: Thank you

Me: How's... Stormfly doing?

Astrid: She's been great, I think she might like Toothless!
(Giggles)
Me: I think he might like her! How do you like my sketches? For the people, I already know.

Astrid: They're utterly amazing! I'm still puzzled when you get time for building skills like that!

Me: When I'm bored in school, and when my friends are to busy at lunch

Astrid: That would explain it!

Me: Yup! Thanks for coming and taking time out of your day for this Astrid! Thanks to all my fab readers for reading this! 488 reads know! Holy shiz! Happy New Year! Hope you liked the double digit special! Comment who I should interview next time. Love yous! -levenlover-

I had no clue. Thanks so much for 40k+ reads on a story I wrote years ago. I'm so grateful to have, if nothing else, entertained so many more people than I could have imagined. Thank you so much!