Chapter 1: The Motive

Shuichi's Pov

I woke up at the sound of the morning announcements going off, so I got up and got ready. As I was walking to the dinning hall I was joined by Kaede. (yes nobody have died yet, and I might change the deaths and the culprits) When we got in the room went silent, then Maki come over to us with a....worried face, I never thought I would see that. "Hi Kaede,Shuichi have you'll seen Kaito?" "Kaito? No did something happened" Kaede responed, after she said that Maki walked out " Also have you'll seen Kokichi?" Rantaro asked with a concerned expression....wait are they in name terms, I knew they were close but not that close.....well what ever it's not like I care "Saihara-kun, are you ok?" he asked "yes why do you ask" I said in what looks like a harsh tone because he look surprise, and not only him but everyone else "oh, sorry i'm just worry about kaito, he is never this late." I lied, which they appeared to believed "oh don't worry about it, I bet he just over slept, even if doesn't do that" Kaede said but as soon as she said that Maki come in angry and....CRYING, what I never saw her like that, something most of have happened. " WHERE IS OUMA!" she yelled, everyone was so surprise to answer " I SAID WHERE IS OUMA" she said this time louder "oh...um....we don't know where he is" Keebo said a little scare "Either way why do you need him?" Rantaro asked which earned him a glare from Maki "He has to have done something to Kaito, I know it" wait Kokichi did something to Kaito that's....not possible "w..wait how do you know he did something, he couldn't" I said a little defensive "what are you siding with that little rat?" she said everyone just staring at us "what? n..no I mean Kaito is wayyyyyyy stronger then Ouma s..so I didn't think so" " well we are talking about fucking ouma, so of course he did something" Miu said "typically of a degenerate male" Tenko joined her "wait, saihara-kun has a point" Rantaro said.

But as soon as he said that Monokuma appeared "upupupu, it's MOTIVE TIME" he yelled earning a few complains "don't be like that, don't you want to find you missing classmates" he said everyone seems surprise after " well one of your two purple haired classmate are the motive, you'll find out what the motive is after you find them, good luck" he said before leaving. As he left I see Rantaro leave as well as Maki. But I don't worry about that, I need to find my love,and Kaito too. WAIT did I just called Kokichi my love, what don't tell i'm.....in...love with him. This can't be happening.

A/N. sorry for the bad writing. also I don't really know how to write how the monokubs act and monokuma so please don't get mad.