Chapter 8

Kokichi's Pov

I followed Maki to her room " so, what do you want to talk about" I asked a bit confused " Ouma, do you like Shuichi in that way?" she asked looking at me directly in the eye and making me blush " what type of question is that" I asked " just answer it" "ok, I do" I said in a serious tone "i'm sorry" she said looking down "why?" I ask confuse "...... we known he also likes you, but could you please not get together with him" she said making my ears fall flat on my head "w-why? I-I thought you where ok with it" I said about to cry "just, please"  she said staring to cry "trust me, we want Shuichi to be happy and if it means to be with you fine, but....please" she said staring to sob, which surprise me. Seeing her like this means there must be a reason "okay" I said walking out "wait, it doesn't mean you have to stop hanging out with him" she yelled after me.

I went to Kaito's room, thanks him for the night and left. "On the way I see Keebo and Miu "hi guys" I said approaching them "Hey Kokichi" Miu said hugging "hey, Miu why are you acting like that" I asked her "what do you mean?" she asked " I mean you are always worrying about me and hugging me, why?" she stayed silent before answering "I-I....just want to be your big sister" she said looking up with a serious face, one that I have never seen before.' what's with everyone showing emotions they never showed' I thought "wow, for a moment I tought you like me, but don't worry I already see you as my big sister" I said hugging her, to which she just laugh awkwardly.

TimeSkip

It's been 2 weeks since Maki asked me not to get together with Shuichi and talking wit Miu, things have been the same, Kaede being clinchy with Shuichi, Keebo trying to calm Miu down and hanging out with Rantaro, yeah I still hang out with Shuichi but not as much, and every time I meet eyes with Maki and/or Kaito they would look at me with sad eyes before turning around. "hey Kokichi" Rantaro snapped me out of my thoughts waving his hand in my face "oh,hey RanRan, how are you" I asked smiling at him "are you ok" he asked giving me the worry big bother face and ignoring my question " yes, why do you ask" I said confused "it's just that you have been more quite lately" he said looking up at the roof "umm, Rantaro-chan, would you still hang out with me after I stop being a neko?" I asked a bit nervous "what, of course I will, why wouldn't I" he said a bit hurt "sorry, I just...I don't why I asked" I said looking down. Actually I do know, It's just that I'm feeling different, like when the motive was staring. "hello my fellow students, report to the gym immediately"  Monokuma said, I wonder if because this motive didn't made anyone kill he is going to announce another one, or end this one.

A/N_ hey so I might take a longggggggggggggg time before updating again, because this I need to finish 3 or 4 assignments on Earth science and 2 for honors, and I have till Sunday, and I'm trying to keep on track for next week, so there is my reason for not writing in a while after this.