*Chapter 10*

A/N___So I'm thinking on putting some deaths, but they are going to be different victims and culprits, and maybe more survivors.

Tenko's Pov

As I was walking to find Himiko to make sure that the degenerate male didn't do anything bad, but on the way to her room I see Ouma running out of a room crying "never  taught I see the day when he geniously cry . So I follow him , but as I passed his room I see Maki trowing some stuff around 'maybe they had a fight, I mean when do they not fight, but still I never saw him crying for real , so I decided to check on him.

TimeSkip

After walking around for a while I found him by the river "hey, is everything okay?" I asked seating besides him "oh, Chabashira-chan, hey and yes everything is ok" he said looking down, clearly upset, I actually feel bad for him, so I hugged him and keep repeating that everything is going to to be okay, after a while he come down "hey, mind telling me what happen" I asked still hugging him ".....it's just some stupid reason" he said " I don't mind hearing it" I said letting go of the hug and looking at him in the eye "well you see, I really like someone, but I can't be with him so he can be happy" he said looking down ' so it's a male' I thought. After a while we decided to go find Himiko and Angie to hang out . Then we decided to have a sleep over in Angie's room, and send Momota over to Kokichi's room since his roommate is Maki.

To be honest I don't think Kokichi is a bad person, I think that it's the pressure of being in the killing game that made him act like this, so to me he is a great little brother who i'm going to protect no matter what, along with Himiko and Angie.

A/N_____Hi guys so I'm a really big fan of the idea of Tenko being Kokich's big sister, and I'm really sorry if  this is bad.