Chapter 13

Kokichi's Pov

It's been about 2 weeks since Tenko's execution and I hasn't gone out of my room ever since, from time to time I would let Shuichi in but not all the time, but Shuichi look sadder and sadder so I decided to go out. Everyone seem unaffected by what happened, which made me kind of mad, but what caught my attention the most was the fact that Himiko wasn't thee, well it was Tenko so of course she is upset. 

After breakfast I excused my self and went to Himiko's room. I knock on her door a few times until she finally opened the door, but she looked horrible, her eyes are red, her hair is a complete mess and she have huge eye bags. "you should sleep, Tenko would never like to see you like this" I said grabbing her hand and walked in to help fix her, well tried. " well, she isn't here" she said pulling her arm away and pushed me out of her room and shut the door. So I just sigh and walked to the gym , where Shu would be waiting.

TimeSkip

It was lunch time and I was seating with Miu, Angie, Keebo, and Rantaro and as always we were just talking about stupid things or making fun of Rantaro's hair, on sometimes  I could feel Shuichi look over at us, but i wasn't the only one " so, does anyone know why Saihara-kun keeps looking over here like a lost puppy" Rantaro asked 'mmm, maybe he is just jealous tat we are having fun unlike them. " I said looking over to them and smirk " or maybe the virgin is just jealous that the avocado is with his grape"Miu said smirking at me "Grape, for your information I am NOT a grape" I said crossing my arms "oh, but you didn't denied that you are his" Rantaro said patting my head, but I just hugged him, making him gasp in surprise making everyone laugh, but what made them laugh even more was tat as soon as i did that Shuichi came claiming the empty seat besides me and pulling me away from Rantao into his lap making me blush. " so he WAS jealous" Keebo said making me blush even more and shuichi hide his face on my hair. Just then the door to the dinning hall opened and Himiko came in but went directly into the kitchen and then out with food and water, not before giving s a weird look.