Chapter 7

Kaito's Pov

As I woke up the memory of yesterday night pop in my head making me smile, but what made me smile even more was  the cute couple hugging each other tightly, but they will never will be cuter then me and Maki roll. Just as I thought that Maki walked in "let me guess, you just woke up" she said  in her know it all tone "yeah, I mean we lost track of time " I said laughing awkwardly"oh, by the way, did you find Kaede?" I said. she stood there looking at the ground for a moment before answering"yes" she said in a sad tone" why so sad" I asked her while she came and sat beside me " she....she likes Shuichi" " I mean who doesn't like him" I said confuse, sigh  what why did she sigh "Ouma is right, you are an Idiot" she said to which I frown "she likes him more than a friend" she said looking down"oh, so it most of have hurt when she hear what we said" I said feeling bad "yeah she was crying, no she was sobbing" she said looking at the two sleeping boys . we stood there in silents, until Kokichi stared to stir "maybe, he will understand" I whisper to maki, who glare at me" Kaito, yesterday you saw just how happy he makes Shuichi, right" she said getting mad "but he might understand if it's for Shuichi" I said looking at the now awaking Neko "good morning" he said "good morning Ouma" Maki said with a sad smile " did I do something wrong, am i going to die" he said with his ears flat in his head" no, you didn't do anything wrong" maki said standing up" but I do need to talk to you" she said walking out, then he turn to me for a second before standing up ad following her. 

After a few minutes Shuichi woke up, ask about Kokichi, I told him he was out for alittle, then he went to take a shower, a few seconds after he stared to take a shower Kokichi walk in, thank me for the fun time, grab his stuff and left. After he left Maki came in crying "Maki what happened" I asked hugging her " I think w-we should have left t-them be" she said between sobs "why, did he do anything to you" I said getting angry "n-no, I never though I would said this but, he just l-looked so sad, that I ca't help but cry and thinking about Shuichi's reaction made me i-i" she stop and kept crying, then Shuichi came out"Maki what happened?" he asked coming closer to us "i'm ok"she said "oh, are you sure""yeah" "by the way, where is Kokichi" he asked looking around " oh, he said tat he was sorry,but he was going to hang out with Miu" I said looking away "oh, um ok"he said disappointing and looking down "I almost forgot, is Kaede ok" he asked looking up".....I think you should talk to her" Maki said getting up and walking out "ok? ......what are you'll hiding from me" he said turning and looking at me dead in the eye, which made me flinch but stayed silent "fine then, don't tell me" he said walking out.

A/N_ Sorry for the slow update but my classes have been keeping me busy and more with the honors work.