Chapter 4

Kokichi's Pov

It's the day after the incident in the AV room and the motive, I woke up after the stupid morning announcement by the monokubs, as usual I did my morning routine and headed to the dinning hall. As I turned the corner I see Shuichi and ran up to him, but seeing him distracted gave me the opportunity to jump onto his back making him scream "O..ouma-kun" he said surprised "come onnnnnn, I told you to call me Kokichi" I said annoyed "s..sorry, you just caught me by surprise" he said blushing  when he saw that my tail was grabbed around his waist "you know, this motive isn't that bad" I said resting my head on his "how come" he said walking to the dinning hall "how you ask, ummm well for example being a neko makes me more cuter, right? I said but he just kept walking " "am I not cuter shumaii?" I asked pounting "o..of course you are" he said blushing "ohhhh so you though I was cute before this" I asked teasing him which cause him to blush even more putting me down and opening the door " Kokichi" Someone said hugging me as soon as I entered. "Iruma-san, what are you doing" Keebo asked walking towards us, well me and Miu because Shuichi was already walking to his usual group. " what's going on?" I asked pulling away from Miu who just whine. " well you see, we heared someone screaming and I got worried" Miu said " wow, you didn't cursed congradulation sl" " Yeah, if cursing annoyed you then I won't do it" she said not letting me finish. Wait,she is doing this for me, this is weird.  " Anyways the one who screamed was Saihara-chan" I said notecing him blush after i said that, then people stared questioning him, while I just walked to my seat. After that Rantaro, Angie, Himiko, Tenko and I headed out to play some games in Rantaro's room, before heading to bed.

A/N_ Yes they played all day