Chapter 6

Kokichi's Pov

As I woke up I feel a heart beat, which were really relaxing, then I notice I am cuddling with Shuichi which made me blush but smile at the tough of Shuichi cuddling with me and not Kaede "good morning Kokichi" he said half asleep "good morning my beloved" I said making him blush which I just laugh then snuggle into his chest more making both of us blush,but he just pulled me closer by the waist, making me blush even more if it was possible. We stayed like that for a while, in a very comfortable silent until we got interrupted.

Knock Knock

'Damn it' I though as Shuichi got up and open the door " wake up virgins, your late for breakfast" Miu yelled "yeah, I kind of forgot" Shuichi said looking over to me which I just nod in agreement, getting up to from the bed not falling to see Miu glaring at Shuichi while he looked at me. 'weird, why would she glare at him'

Timeskip

After I finish eating I went over to Shuichi to see if he wanted to hang out today as well but was stop by Angie  "hello ouma-kun" she said "hello Yonaga-san" I said looking behind her seeing Shuichi talking with Kaito and when he turn and look at me I looked at him with a pleading expression, which he understood what I wanted and stared walking over to us. " Hey kokichi, hey Angie" he said with a smile  "oh hello Saihara" she said turning around to face him. "are you going to do something" he asked. "actually yes, Iruma-san wants me to take ouma-kun to the garden" she said, so miu is the one who wants me, ok "sorry but me and kokichi already have plans to hang out, right " shuichi said "oh yes sorry Angie, please apologies to me for me" I said walking away with Shuichi " sorry for saying that but I really want to hang out with you like yesterday" Shuichi said with a small blush " no, it's ok, I also wanted to hang out.

This time instead of the AV room, we went to the roof, but this time we brought lunch and dinner so that what happen yesterday didn't happen again. We talked and laugh, tease each other and laugh at the reaction we got from the other. The day was super fun, we also laugh when we saw the sun setting while eating dinner " wow, the sunset is so beautiful" I said using this opportunity to rest my head in his shoulder. " Yeah,but not as beautiful as you" he said blushing and making me blush "t-thanks, but i bet you only said that because I have this cute tail and ears" I said looking down "that's not true, I actually though you cute before the motive" he said grabbing me by the shoulder, then blush when he realize what he said " really?" i asked confused on why someone like him would think i'm cute " yeah, really" he said looking at me on the eye. After a few seconds he stared to lean in and so did I, when we were really close to kissing the door to the roof open "shuichi, there you are, we where looking all over for you" Kaede said hugging him "and since Angie said that you where with Kokichi, we got worry even more" she said after " why would you get more worry knowing I was with Kokichi?" shuichi asked with a frown making me smile. " i actually don't know, wait since when are you two in name basis, you hasn't hang out as much since the motive" she asked standing up "well, because of that we hang out all day yesterday and today" I said helping Shuichi up, just then Maki and Kaito walked in "hey sidekick could it be that you have pity for him now that he is a neko" kaito asked ' could it be that all the time we spend together was out of pity, and those times he blush he was just embarrassed of being with me' I though looking down "no, that's wrong, i really like him " he said  "what" all of us said " w-what I meant was that I really like the time we spend together" he said blushing and laughing awkwardly. "or just have feelings for him" Maki said making Shuichi a blushing mess " so you DO like him"Maki said "you know, we don't mind" Kaito said "what?" shuichi said looking up" we don't mind if you like him, if he makes you happy then we accept him" Maki said then Shuichi turned to me and hugged me with a smile sooo Beautiful that it made me melt into the hug even more."hey where is Kaede?" Kaito asked making us break from the hug "don't worry i'm going to go look for her" Maki said walking away. Then we decided to have a sleepover at Kaito's room.